What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would you do if you had 24 hours to live??

Anonymous

Juniors
panthers_gurl said:
hmmm id have a giant league party where every supporter can come over get trashed and end up playing games of naked league!!!!then hopfully i can get time to find just one hottie or2 or 3 or maybe 10 and spend it having sex and getting trashed!!!

:lol: My search is over.

pixie nipples

Juniors
I would have Manuel comfort me in the last hours on this planet.
I always turn to Manuel when I am lonely, he is very capable and considerate

xXSANDYXx

Bench
if my plan to be queen doesnt work i wud shag orlando bloom, peter andre, michael owen, milan baros, harry kewell, hugh grant, ben affleck, brad pitt, justin timberlake, johnny depp, jack and stu frm neighbours, enrique iglesias, prince william and harry, pharrell frm NERD, usher, 50 cent, Colin Farrell, (or if i cant find any of them the hottest guys i can find will do) :)
then i wud get completly wasted so i dnt even notice the meteorite hitting earth ;-) :)

Raider_69

Post Whore
XxsandyxX said:
if my plan to be queen doesnt work i wud shag orlando bloom, peter andre, michael owen, milan baros, harry kewell, hugh grant, ben affleck, brad pitt, justin timberlake, johnny depp, jack and stu frm neighbours, enrique iglesias, prince william and harry, pharrell frm NERD, usher, 50 cent, Colin Farrell, (or if i cant find any of them the hottest guys i can find will do) :)
then i wud get completly wasted so i dnt even notice the meteorite hitting earth ;-) :)

pfft, made it soo obvious

Phillips

Referee
XxsandyxX said:

take that Raider69 :badgrin:

raz

Juniors
I would go to the beach fall in love with a hot beachbabe chat her up ignore all the sex regret not having sex. maybe feel the true power of love and die in eachothers arms

Anonymous

Juniors
Phillips said:
XxsandyxX said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

xXSANDYXx

Bench
Gary said:
Phillips said:
XxsandyxX said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Raider 69, there aint a 69 in it...... phillips, gary.......... in ur dreams :lol:

Craig

Juniors
half said:
i'd cry and beg for sex

Try with the Bulldogs cheerleader?

Go to brothal or two give them all my money, go ride my bike down a steep hill with no helmet, some how hit a rock and go flying over the edge and die before the comet hits.

Craig

Juniors
Before or all of that I would watch Melbourne's 1999 GF victory and watch the 98 UEFA Cup which Inter won - the last time they had any success.

Latest posts