What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would you do if you had 24 hours to live??

Raider_69

Post Whore
Houdini said:
well, considering most of the people would be running arund in a huge panic about the end of the world, I think I would just move myself into a fancy mansion and have the biggest and best End Of The World party ever.
Everyone is invited, feel free to trash the place and best of all - no one will need to clean up after wards.....and NO HANGOVER

im there!

Anyone read or watched the book/movie On the Beach? Thats about the end of the world through nuclear war.. The government handed out drugs to kill urself with so you didnt have to die from radiation poisoning... Its pretty cool..

Houdini

First Grade
Haven't seen it.

who has seen soylent green? its an old movie but the scene where you discover what soylent green is made from is hilarious

Anonymous

Juniors
Havn't seen either. I've read that book Z is for Zachariah or something like that.

It was about the world after a nuclear blast. It was a damn good read.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
legallyblonde said:
Sit down on the beach with family and friends, watch the knights 97 grandfinal, definatley have a surf, get blind drunk on jimmy (good choice!), have sex with the hottest dude I can find :D then keep on drinkin till the end.

Get a big arse bottle of Jimmy, a VCR, and lay on the beach with Legally Blonde (and try to look hot).

legallyblonde

Juniors
Twizzle said:
legallyblonde said:
Sit down on the beach with family and friends, watch the knights 97 grandfinal, definatley have a surf, get blind drunk on jimmy (good choice!), have sex with the hottest dude I can find :D then keep on drinkin till the end.

Get a big arse bottle of Jimmy, a VCR, and lay on the beach with Legally Blonde (and try to look hot).

haha twiz for sure...As long as you can handle watching parra get beaten ;-)

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
hmmm id have a giant league party where every supporter can come over get trashed and end up playing games of naked league!!!!then hopfully i can get time to find just one hottie or2 or 3 or maybe 10 and spend it having sex and getting trashed!!!

Knightmare

Coach
Raider_69 said:
because i can, thats the point
do the things ive always thought would be fun or funny
in this case the bank would be fun

also attempt to bring Chopper out of retirement

What about go and kill that girl you like's bpyfriend who's an arsehole, then when he's dead suggest to her that the both of you start where you left off the last time.. ;-) :p

Knightmare

Coach
Get blind on all the best, most expensive booze

Go for a surf

Burn through the streets of Sydney in my Torana tunil I found an exotic car dealership to ram-raid, steal the hottest, beastiest car there and blast the stereo

Race off in the hot car, pick up mates and hotties off the street, do burnouts and drag race other cars (I'm sure there'd be plenty of others wanting to take advantage of their last 24 hours by breaking every road rule!)

Burn down all the Police Stations

Steal more piss from the nearest bottle' o

Do it with Michelle, just so I can find out what sex is like and, more importantly, what it would be like to do it with her!

Hide in an underground bunker with Stacie Orrico and pray as the world above is destroyed, come out of hiding when it's safe, shout "I get to do it all AGAIN- SUCKERS!" and look foward to generating new life on the planet with Stacie ;-) :p :p

Latest posts