What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would you do if you were Bluey?

_addict

Juniors
I don't, he's a complete muppet who trolls constanly, each to their own.

Maybe but then you have to admit that if anyone does get caught with their pants down your reaction is very Tararua schoolboy, but fair enough, this is the interweb after all. It all adds to the entertainment.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Maybe but then you have to admit that if anyone does get caught with their pants down your reaction is very Tararua schoolboy, but fair enough, this is the interweb after all. It all adds to the entertainment.

Theres not much entertainment in consistenly talking rubbish to bait people and making fake accounts to talk even more rubbish, thats where we differ.

vvvrulz

Coach
Thrown enough toys around kiddies? But yes every forum needs an ozbash, a clown always makes things interesting.

Iafeta

Referee
Not really. I feel extremely flat after that loss, reason being is I thought we destroyed them up front ... it was two big blunders for mine from Inu that cost his team-mates big time that hurt them. 32-14 is far from a fair reflection of that game.

vvvrulz

Coach
Not really. I feel extremely flat after that loss, reason being is I thought we destroyed them up front ... it was two big blunders for mine from Inu that cost his team-mates big time that hurt them. 32-14 is far from a fair reflection of that game.

This. I'd even take it all the way back to that bad strip call which gave Melbourne two quick tries and all the momentum. Before that they were no show at all.

Micistm

Bench
Yep, was pretty happy with the team despite the blowout that didn't really reflect the game. Good effort, but sport is unfair at times. The officiating, especially early on was dreadful. The commentators were appallingly biased to the point of first acknowledging an officiating blunder, and then forgetting it to chalk it up to warriors error. We were getting penalised for things the storm did as well but got away with (the worst kind of officiating IMO), that obstruction call or lack thereof was another bullshit call IMO. That 'Inu error' as it was called which gave the storm their first points is one of the shockers of the season so far, and I hope more is said of it. Slater makes my blood boil each time he milks yet another penalty.
In the end a few errors cost us though, but the game was far closer than the score suggests. Frustrating. I won't be sleeping for a while!

aargon

excuses aside, we still leaked in 32 points... thats just not good enough. godinet shouldnt have been defending out wide, he's a smurf and anyone would be happy to run him over when close to the try line (like they did - twice!)