What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would you do if you were Bluey?

aargon

I left out Mannering,Taupo & Packer.

I think Packer is crap. He looks like a bit of a mongrel, but you can tell when he takes the ball up he doesn't lean forward to take the full impact nor run up the guts, he usually slows down and then veers side ways to take a side on hit.

I'm not a big fan of Taupo but I'd sure take him over Vatuvei. With Taupo you know what you're getting each week. Its not much, but at least you're not pulling your hair out with him.

That only leaves Mannering. I think he is quality this year and reliable week in week out. He has the goods.

And there you have it everyone.

If it wasn’t for Mannering, we’d be fighting Parra for the wooden spoon.

vvvrulz

Coach
I'm not a big fan of Taupo but I'd sure take him over Vatuvei. With Taupo you know what you're getting each week. Its not much, but at least you're not pulling your hair out with him.

Not a fan of Taupo either, always preferred Rotorua.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
It needs to be said, and as a sub-standad poster of great experience I'm well placed to say it- this forum has experienced an influx of absolutely dire new posters recently. What's going on? I swear about 20 of them are the same bloke.

Damarky

Juniors
I left out Mannering,Taupo & Packer.

I think Packer is crap. He looks like a bit of a mongrel, but you can tell when he takes the ball up he doesn't lean forward to take the full impact nor run up the guts, he usually slows down and then veers side ways to take a side on hit.

That only leaves Mannering. I think he is quality this year and reliable week in week out. He has the goods.

And there you have it everyone.

If it wasn’t for Mannering, we’d be fighting Parra for the wooden spoon.

Please tell me what Mannering has offered on attack in the past two years? His D is sweet, his leadership is mud, try talking mate...
Oh and please dont tell me he leads by showing them what to do, those days are over hes been captain for two long to say that.

Not attack on you but a comment how I feel Mannering needs to Man up with his leadership and Attack be nice for him to remind himself he used to play centre (good d not much attack then either really) at least he wasnt making mistakes back than!!

Last edited:

aargon

Please tell me what Mannering has offered on attack in the past two years? His D is sweet, his leadership is mud, try talking mate...
Oh and please dont tell me he leads by showing them what to do, those days are over hes been captain for two long to say that.

Not attack on you but a comment how I feel Mannering needs to Man up with his leadership and Attack be nice for him to remind himself he used to play centre (good d not much attack then either really) at least he wasnt making mistakes back than!!

I dont see Mannering dropping balls or making stupid plays and his stats are solid week in and week out. Ok, he probably needs to brush up on his leadership skills and get a bit more mongrel in him, but I dont see that as major weakness.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I dont see Mannering dropping balls or making stupid plays and his stats are solid week in and week out. Ok, he probably needs to brush up on his leadership skills and get a bit more mongrel in him, but I dont see that as major weakness.

:lol::lol:Didnt you see the first play last week?

His leadership skill is a major weakness when he's the captain. If you can't recognise that, then you need your head checked.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
His leadership wasn't particulary an issue last season, plus he's in the Kiwis leadership group they selected. He obvisouly has some pretty strong leadership qualities, I'm not sure outside of Luck if there is any other real candiates for captaincy anyway.

Last edited:

aargon

:lol::lol:Didnt you see the first play last week?

His leadership skill is a major weakness when he's the captain. If you can't recognise that, then you need your head checked.

You judge based off one game? you're the one who needs his head checked.

hitman82

Bench
It needs to be said, and as a sub-standad poster of great experience I'm well placed to say it- this forum has experienced an influx of absolutely dire new posters recently. What's going on? I swear about 20 of them are the same bloke.

I think it's to do with One Tribe disbanding.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
I don't, he's a complete muppet who trolls constanly, each to their own.

Last edited: