What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's good on Netflix?

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
It takes a little bit to get going, but imo well worth sticking with. I would have it in my top all time 30
Definitely worth it, one of the best shows running at the moment in my opinion on probably one of my favourites that I’ve seen. Really looking forward to the next season!
I'm a fan. Loved the first season. Season 2 i didn't enjoy as much but season 3 was a return to form IMO. Stick with it is my advice.
Ozark is definitely worth watching. Great show.
plus 1 for ozark
Ozark is well worth persevering with. May start slow but as all the other guys have said, it’s a great show.

f**king great call on Ozark gents. Went back to it and am now just about to finish season 2. Absolute gem.

PJ

First Grade
It’s on older one on Netflix. Rake. Aussie tv show about a lawyer with questionable morals. It’s so well bloody written. Was so surprised I’d never heard of it before.

First two seasons were great, first in particular.

After that it drops away terribly

Parra

Referee
f**king great call on Ozark gents. Went back to it and am now just about to finish season 2. Absolute gem.

This has inspired me. Into season two as well and not motivated to keep going. I will persevere.

The series I have had to encourage people to persevere with is The Wire. It just sort of starts - no real big build up of tension or fancy "gotcha" to kick it off I suppose. Nobody has complained about being persuaded to get into it.

Mark B

Juniors
This has inspired me. Into season two as well and not motivated to keep going. I will persevere.

The series I have had to encourage people to persevere with is The Wire. It just sort of starts - no real big build up of tension or fancy "gotcha" to kick it off I suppose. Nobody has complained about being persuaded to get into it.
The Wire is brilliant. Last season, five was a little bit rushed to finish it off. IMHO the whole series is an 8 out of 10.

Phillips

Referee

I have had the box set of The Wire for years.. I really need to start watching it.

Generalzod

Immortal
Stowaway is good for insomniacs.

BTW why was the guy stowing away in a space capsule.

I think I fell asleep during that bit.
Yeah I didn’t know anything about the film, I thought it was about something to do with an alien virus of some thought, all the film was about was a question about human morality what a boring film.

mongoose

Coach
Line of Duty - Was late to the party with this one. I don't usually go for British cop shows but this one is edge of your seat stuff. About an anti-corruption squad who investigate "bent coppers". So much detail and intertwining plot lines.

Generalzod

Immortal
Line of Duty - Was late to the party with this one. I don't usually go for British cop shows but this one is edge of your seat stuff. About an anti-corruption squad who investigate "bent coppers". So much detail and intertwining plot lines.
Have you seen the Bodyguard, that’s not bad.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Finished the 3 seasons of Ozark now, just waiting for thr 4th. Great show.

The first recommendation they threw up was a show called Start-Up. Since it worked so well last time, will again ask the question, has anyone on here seen it? Thoughts?

Latest posts