What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

whats that i smell ... ?

imported_Brook

Juniors
yeah well most wests tigers fans don't go to campbelltown (we all know its the worst ground in the NRL) so I'm not suprised. I think the tiges can pull this one off, I've been impressed with what sheens has been doing with the team and a fit tezza is always a match winner. But I think it will be a close game whatever happens.

imported_Brook

Juniors
yeah well most wests tigers fans don't go to campbelltown (we all know its the worst ground in the NRL) so I'm not suprised. I think the tiges can pull this one off, I've been impressed with what sheens has been doing with the team and a fit tezza is always a match winner. But I think it will be a close game whatever happens.

imported_E_A__

Juniors
yeah well most wests tigers fans don't go to campbelltown (we all know its the worst ground in the NRL) so I'm not suprised.

Why is that Brook? Tough trip from Leichhardt? Scary to get off the train at Leumeah?

The worst ground in the NRL is that abomination that the Dogs played at last year.

imported_E_A__

Juniors
yeah well most wests tigers fans don't go to campbelltown (we all know its the worst ground in the NRL) so I'm not suprised.

Why is that Brook? Tough trip from Leichhardt? Scary to get off the train at Leumeah?

The worst ground in the NRL is that abomination that the Dogs played at last year.

Crumbletown Stadiumis a greatplace to watch footy at. It's pretty much the last bastion of fan friendly parks where you can get up close & personal while the games on. The last time I was there was the Parra V Tigpie trial & it's awesome being able to give Terry Hill a mouthful & have him shoot back a few choice words before a restart then to see him smile as we all cracked up. Sure it's no Parra Stadium, but hey what is ;), but least it's one place you can get to the bar with ease!

Crumbletown Stadiumis a greatplace to watch footy at. It's pretty much the last bastion of fan friendly parks where you can get up close & personal while the games on. The last time I was there was the Parra V Tigpie trial & it's awesome being able to give Terry Hill a mouthful & have him shoot back a few choice words before a restart then to see him smile as we all cracked up. Sure it's no Parra Stadium, but hey what is ;), but least it's one place you can get to the bar with ease!

imported_E_A__

Juniors
The truth will out eh Brook?

Too many housing commision areas for your liking?

Don't go to Leumeah, you won't be missed. Maybe you should go to Kogarah? Or Brookie?

The fact is that when Wests are struggling, they don't draw but the real surprise is that struggling teams tend not to draw big crowds.I've been there with 8,000 people and the atmosphere has been fantastic and I've also been there with 15,000 and it's been crap. I'vebeen to most other grounds and it's hard to find an atmosphere anywhere with 5,000 punters.

We don't have to call them the Tigers by the way, Wests will do just fine.

imported_E_A__

Juniors
The truth will out eh Brook?

Too many housing commision areas for your liking?

Don't go to Leumeah, you won't be missed. Maybe you should go to Kogarah? Or Brookie?

The fact is that when Wests are struggling, they don't draw but the real surprise is that struggling teams tend not to draw big crowds.I've been there with 8,000 people and the atmosphere has been fantastic and I've also been there with 15,000 and it's been crap. I'vebeen to most other grounds and it's hard to find an atmosphere anywhere with 5,000 punters.

We don't have to call them the Tigers by the way, Wests will do just fine.

imported_Brook

Juniors
You're right brookie is more to my liking - although not forthe reasons you described. I don't think I make too good an elitist living in parramatta and all....but Campbelltown has no atmosphere with 15000 and very little with anything higher.

I also doubt it will often see much higher - I'm far from the only person who despises the ground...unlike many of them though I still go there

imported_Brook

Juniors
You're right brookie is more to my liking - although not forthe reasons you described. I don't think I make too good an elitist living in parramatta and all....but Campbelltown has no atmosphere with 15000 and very little with anything higher.

I also doubt it will often see much higher - I'm far from the only person who despises the ground...unlike many of them though I still go there

Personally i think that Leichhardt is the best ground for atmosphere. No other ground feels quite so good with a full house

The SFS though is hard to top.

Saints v Tigers - Saints without Barrett? Tigers are a chance

Cheers,
Moffo

Personally i think that Leichhardt is the best ground for atmosphere. No other ground feels quite so good with a full house

The SFS though is hard to top.

Saints v Tigers - Saints without Barrett? Tigers are a chance

Cheers,
Moffo

imported_E_A__

Juniors
I was under the impression that you were a Wests Tigers supporter brook.

We need supporters like you the way Souths need more 50 point floggings.

If you don't like going to Campbelltown, then don't. If you go just because you have a reason to bitch, that's not entirely smart. On those very few days this year when Wests play at Campbelltown, you can go and see another team play. Maybe you'll grow to love the Sea Eagles.

I went to the Showground last year and hated it so I won't go back, that's the way it works.

As for you being elitist, I would never suggest that about you.
emdgust.gif

imported_E_A__

Juniors
I was under the impression that you were a Wests Tigers supporter brook.

We need supporters like you the way Souths need more 50 point floggings.

If you don't like going to Campbelltown, then don't. If you go just because you have a reason to bitch, that's not entirely smart. On those very few days this year when Wests play at Campbelltown, you can go and see another team play. Maybe you'll grow to love the Sea Eagles.

I went to the Showground last year and hated it so I won't go back, that's the way it works.

As for you being elitist, I would never suggest that about you.
emdgust.gif

imported_Brook

Juniors
well I would suggest that if wests had a few more supporters willing to pour their time and money into all levels of the club like I do they'd be a lot better off than they are now...but only a suggestion you understand

and whilst I hate the ground I like the team - I had season tickets for the two years balmain were at parramatta despite despising everything about the place

I would have thought that was part and parcel of supporting a team

Latest posts