What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"When Souths are going well, rugby league is going well"

Snappy

Coach
Expert analysis links the poor results the NRL have had as being due to the voodoo curse placed on the South Sydney club in 1990. .

This is the most lol worthy part I think, buts its close with the other tripe.

Was that the same expert analyst that the blues called in after origin ?

BranVan3000

Coach
just noticed i;m in your sig. gee didn't sandow get dropped haha loved it. i was taking the piss when i wrote that never thought sandow would be so silly. but he obviously loves big hits, smiles everytime he is either hit or given a big hit. good to see though

I still love Sandow he is a cheeky bugger. He was having a laugh when Crocker rag dolled him by the collar too

natheel

Coach
I still love Sandow he is a cheeky bugger. He was having a laugh when Crocker rag dolled him by the collar too

yeh i'm glad we have him tbh. always good to see him score a try even if we are down by 20 he manages to pump up the crowd. good to see him smiling and dropped a bit of weight hope ricky can work well with him because he has a lot of potential

BranVan3000

Coach
This is the most lol worthy part I think, buts its close with the other tripe.

Was that the same expert analyst that the blues called in after origin ?
Lockyer sacrificed half his voice box to place the voodoo curse on the Blues. When the blues discovered this Brad Fittler sacrificed part of his brain to remove the curse but unfortunately it had no value.

BranVan3000

Coach
yeh i'm glad we have him tbh. always good to see him score a try even if we are down by 20 he manages to pump up the crowd. good to see him smiling and dropped a bit of weight hope ricky can work well with him because he has a lot of potential
I'd like to see him do well, he is good entertainment. If Ricky teaches him to tackle, hopefully the rest will sort itself out.

I still think he should be a running five eight and have an organizing halfback to compliment him.

betcats

Referee

I like watching Sandow play when he is smiling and laughing, he always entertains somehow.

eozsmiles

Bench
Don't want to break your heart BM. Footy got a $500 million deal a few years ago. Then Manly and Melbourne upped the ante and rattled off half a dozen GF appearances between them and won 4 comps. Well 2 comps were won and 2 were pinched. Then footy got a billion dollar deal. Coincidence? I don't know, go figure, whatever.

Paullyboy

Coach
2005 is generally considered the best season. They were third last with the worst defence and worst for and against.

:?

When has 2005 ever been considered the best season? The year before super league became a prominent face (1995 from memory) was the best year for rugby league by a long way.

Ohh wait, the tigers won in 05 and so you think everyone loved it as much as you, haha, that's cute.

BranVan3000

Coach

When has 2005 ever been considered the best season? The year before super league became a prominent face (1995 from memory) was the best year for rugby league by a long way.

Ohh wait, the tigers won in 05 and so you think everyone loved it as much as you, haha, that's cute.

95 was good despite everybody calling themselves Sydney

Redemption for what? For being ousted as the worst salary cap breach in history?

No...Our stolen premierships.

Looks like the Eels need a bit redeeming next season.

P.s Can you tell Sandow not to do the shoulder charge ever again after his epic failed attempt at Inglis.

Lol @Sandow
Lol @Eels

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade

They're going to go into the finals 4th or 5th favourites to win the comp.

How exactly could they 'choke'? From here, it's all a bonus to me.

You should get 3rd. Unless you are banking on a loss this weekend. At very least you should be aiming for 79th minute win.

parraeels2010

Juniors
"when parra are going well,rugby league is going well'

this year would be the worse and most boring season i can remember and alot of it is because sydneys biggest club is struggling

Bumble

First Grade
You should get 3rd. Unless you are banking on a loss this weekend. At very least you should be aiming for 79th minute win.

I understand that, but regardless of whether we finish ahead of Manly I'd still fancy them to win the comp ahead of us. Cowboys perhaps, too.

natheel

Coach
I understand that, but regardless of whether we finish ahead of Manly I'd still fancy them to win the comp ahead of us. Cowboys perhaps, too.

Yeh I like the cowboys as a dark horse. Never been a standout but have always been able to compete and pretty much fly under the radar

Saintsified

Bench
Its actually been a shit comp cause the Saints havent been travelling well, the euphoria around the 2010 grand final win wont be replicated anytime soon when another club wins it. Saints by far create the biggest and best atmosphere at grand finals....with pure red n white crowd domination.