What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When was your last beer?

God-King Dean

Immortal
My absence of alcohol has made me relize I have just as much fun... & without a hangover & more money in my wallet.

Martli

Coach
Immortal said:
You're right Father.

I took 6 weeks off drinking (typically I'd have 2 drinking sessions a week) just to porve a point. Amazing when you go with your friends they can't believe you don't wanna drink, & some actually get p*ssed off when you don't !

IMO it makes them insecure. They see your in a position of strength... & they feel they need to bring you down to their level.

Bro, been going through that for the past few months. Most of my mates are cool with it, some get pretty self-rightious though and it's f**kin' annoying. I'll still drink occasionally, maybe once a month at the most and even then I wont drink much now. I had my fun binge drinking, but f**k, it just isn't a sustainable lifestyle, at the end of the day something's gotta give and for me it was drinking.

Martli

Coach
Immortal said:
My absence of alcohol has made me relize I have just as much fun... & without a hangover & more money in my wallet.

Couldn't have put it better myself! The only thing is the trip home is usually a lot more boring :lol:

bear56

Juniors
I only drink on week-ends as I drive linehaul during the week.At the moment I'm sipping on a Cascade Blonde.​

Eelementary

Post Whore
People who drink solely to get so smashed they can act however they want and then blame it on the alcohol are just sad.

Latest posts