What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When was your last beer?

miccle

Bench
Well, I AM at work right now.

But short of being somewhere relaxing and having fun, I don't think it could get much better than an air conditioned office at $40-odd per hour having a cold beer. I'm enjoying this one!

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Christmas 2005, from memory.

I'd be lucky to have drunk a dozen cans in the last 30 years.

Do you drink alternatives or not at all?

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Nope. Got 1/2 pissed early October 2005 on spirits (Jim Beam I think), but nothing to speak of before or after.

Its a shame there are so few people nowdays who feel as though to be interesting they need to be wasted beyond belief.

God-King Dean

Immortal
You're right Father.

I took 6 weeks off drinking (typically I'd have 2 drinking sessions a week) just to porve a point. Amazing when you go with your friends they can't believe you don't wanna drink, & some actually get p*ssed off when you don't !

IMO it makes them insecure. They see your in a position of strength... & they feel they need to bring you down to their level.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Absolutely... or they worry that their actions whilst you're sober will come back and haunt them, bringing them down another level. :lol:

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Thank god most of my friends don't care for the whole "its the weekend i'm gonna get wasted" thing.

I'd be done with them by now if they were. I find it boring and also a waste of money.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I've grown out of it a lot lately, Friday night was more or less the first night I had since January.

Latest posts