What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where the hell is the game-day thread?

I was thrown into the role reluctantly after the universe showed he has the recruitment skills of BA. The new guy is good so the universe must have brought in a talent scout.
At a guess I'd say it was ensuring we were so shit that we'd be forced to have a review, and the bean counters would have to open the purse strings and properly fund the club. Short term pain for long term gain. And it worked.

Eelogical

Referee
I was thrown into the role reluctantly after the universe showed he has the recruitment skills of BA. The new guy is good so the universe must have brought in a talent scout.
At a guess I'd say it was ensuring we were so shit that we'd be forced to have a review, and the bean counters would have to open the purse strings and properly fund the club. Short term pain for long term gain. And it worked.
I'd say both of you were copping TPA's.

And don't none of you merkins be stealing TPB's glory at midnight. He's done a bang up job this year and look at what happened when he didn't start the gameday thread last week, we almost f**ken lost to Newcastle ffs. If it ain't broke don't fix it.