What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where the hell is the game-day thread?

hindy111

Post Whore
all of the above, its pretty self explanatory

You are like the judge. I'm the ratbag who you are waiting to sentence but I am treading the line carefully. Enough to annoy you but not enough to ban me. Its a game of cat and mouse

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
You are like the judge. I'm the ratbag who you are waiting to sentence but I am treading the line carefully. Enough to annoy you but not enough to ban me. Its a game of cat and mouse

that was posted purely for your benefit, for some reason you refuse to, or cannot read our forum guidelines, I posted that to save your arse

Cat and mouse my big hairy arse, ffs be careful

hindy111

Post Whore
that was posted purely for your benefit, for some reason you refuse to, or cannot read our forum guidelines, I posted that to save your arse

Cat and mouse my big hairy arse, ffs be careful

I thought you where top dog 😔

emjaycee

Coach
lol, you all knew, don't play coy with me
I dont even know who you are talking about, let alone that they were banned or why.
Which is why I asked my question.

I dont keep a list of who is banned so am I not allowed to mention any other poster, in case they happen to be banned? Weird system.

strider

Post Whore
lol, you all knew, don't play coy with me
No one knows when someone gets banned ... they just go missing for some time and eventually someone notices and asks where the f**k that person is .... and of course the questions are not answered .... so i guess people then are at risk of a ban for having no f**king idea whats going on and asking if its even the case ..... its a f**king genius system

hindy111

Post Whore
No one knows when someone gets banned ... they just go missing for some time and eventually someone notices and asks where the f**k that person is .... and of course the questions are not answered .... so i guess people then are at risk of a ban for having no f**king idea whats going on and asking if its even the case ..... its a f**king genius system

Analed by not knowing someone's been analed
Double analing

the phantom menace

First Grade
Austin Powers Lol GIF

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I thought you where top dog 😔

I'm one of three

I dont even know who you are talking about, let alone that they were banned or why.
Which is why I asked my question.

I dont keep a list of who is banned so am I not allowed to mention any other poster, in case they happen to be banned? Weird system.

It was one of our original rules and we've sort of had it since day 1. If someone is banned or moderated in any way, it's considered no one else's business except mods or admin, that's just the way it is.

gee not like you to have a whinge

it is what it is, hardly 3rd world problems, if anyone is ever unsure or needs help with anything I can be contacted by PM

Last edited:

emjaycee

Coach
It was one of our original rules and we've sort of had it since day 1. If someone is banned or moderated in any way, it's considered no one else's business except mods or admin, that's just the way it is..
I get the talking about why the ban, but mentioning the poster by name when you may not know they are even banned seems harsh.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I get the talking about why the ban, but mentioning the poster by name when you may not know they are even banned seems harsh.

I can tell you for a fact that no one has ever been banned for that. I guess its a rule to discourage the discussion.