What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will SBW rank among the game's best ever second rowers?

Loudstrat

Coach
Jockstrap, SBW wasn't the first and won't be the last player to break a contract.
He's the first one to do it in f*cking Paris when his side is waiting for him to show up for a game in Sydney you f*cking numpty

Your an imbo and argue for the sake of it in true troll fashion.
And you need abut 6 accounts to try and get some cred and you still f*ck it up!
William Hopoate will be the next high profile player to break a contract, just like Josh Papali.
LOL - when did Papali ever break a contract you f*cking shirtlifter???????

Are we excited by his performance yet?
No, but Fat Crayon and Schithead have spilled plenty of DNA on his chiselled torso.

Fat Krion

Juniors
He's the first one to do it in f*cking Paris when his side is waiting for him to show up for a game in Sydney you f*cking numpty

And you need abut 6 accounts to try and get some cred and you still f*ck it up!
LOL - when did Papali ever break a contract you f*cking shirtlifter???????

No, but Fat Crayon and Schithead have spilled plenty of DNA on his chiselled torso.

Papali had signed with the Eels jockstrap, you fool....being a supporter of the Eels since 1975 I thought you would know that. Maybe you are a dogs supporter maybe you are a dummy account and are bulldog farce in disguise.

No need for the sexual connotations ...it says more about you than me brother, you let yourself down there.

Grow up

Fool

Loudstrat

Coach
Papali had signed with the Eels jockstrap, you fool....being a supporter of the Eels since 1975 I thought you would know that. Maybe you are a dogs supporter maybe you are a dummy account and are bulldog farce in disguise.
Not registered by the NRL though - so not valid. Tell me, how do you break a contract that never was? :lol::lol:

Just as stupid as the other SBW wet dreamers intellect - contracts can be broken by an apology, and having NFI who goes for who.

Funnier that you log into a different account to look like someone is defending you. I bet if you use both hands at once you call it a threesome :lol:

GONZO72

Juniors
Far out. Stop the fight. The Fat has obliterated loudmouth.

Who wouldn't know that papali reneged on a deal with parramatta. I've said all along that you were a bulldog supporter, and I know I'm right. Even a drip like you couldn't support such a garbage team like the eels. They are a joke, and so are you.

Loudstrat you have been murdered on this thread, crushed like a grape.
I'm so pleased that you have been exposed for the turd you are.

GONZO72

Juniors
Eels supporter since 1975, what a load of hogwash. Stop lying, you jealous turd.

You hate SBW, and you have been embarrassed so badly. You need to go away and regroup.

Loudstrat

Coach
Make stupid reply. Logout. Login on other account. Make an "I agree" post, resulting in an even more stupid reply.

It will take you about 15 years to realise that NRL contracts are not valid until the NRL registers them. And another 15 to realise that an honest apology doesnt cancel a ratified contract. And probably another 15 to remember to lower your pants BEFORE you crap in them.

Loudstrat

Coach
Eels supporter since 1975, what a load of hogwash. Stop lying, you jealous turd.
And now we have about four accounts zeroed in me pumping out immature and pathetic insults.

Jimmies rustled sucessfully or what????? :lol::lol::lol:

You hate SBW, and you have been embarrassed so badly. You need to go away and regroup.
How does one person regroup you genius? Oh year - multiple accounts :lol::lol:

GONZO72

Juniors
You're a moron Loudstrat. Poor bugger.

Here's an idea, you weed........message the moderators and put your pea brain to rest. There are a plethora of people on this forum who think you are a sorry turd, we can't all be the same person

Loudstrat

Coach
You're a moron Loudstrat. Poor bugger.

Here's an idea, you weed........message the moderators and put your pea brain to rest. There are a plethora of people on this forum who think you are a sorry turd, we can't all be the same person
:lol::lol: You four have lost it - no longer talking about SWB anymore? :lol::lol: