What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will SBW rank among the game's best ever second rowers?

Helmet Man

Juniors
You can just tell by SBW's actions and responses that he is open and honest. Seemed like a very genuine guy. A family guy as well.

Loudstrat

Coach
Loudstrart, you are like a scorned big girl. SBW walked out on the toxic club you cherish, and you can't move on.
You would love him at your club, instead of the blobs currently there. You are pathetic, you truly are.
Spermgargler :lol:

I won't Cancard. Idiots like Loudstrat shouldn't use this forum to vent their frustration and obvious jealousy , because one of their former greats decided to leave the toxic environment . I don't enjoy punishing embeciles like Loudstrat, however it needs to be done.
He is hurting, and feels the need to bag SBW. He has to grow up at some stage.
The fact that you even remotely think that I am a Dogs supporter is proof that whatever embryonic cells you had that were earmarked for brain development just gave up before they even bothered forming.

Agree, but take into account that it was started by a frustrated and really upset Bulldog supporter. Loudstrat is hurting, like a sook. He was crushed when SBW left his beloved family club, so every chance this loser gets to rubbish him, he will take it.

Loudstrat has been embarrassed, he is a fool. I know it, he knows it, we all know it
FFS - this is classic! You keep thinking I'm a Doggies fan. I've told you many times that I am a Broncos supporter you dimwit!!!!!

You are a nutter, but I'll let you in on a secret; Loudy is an eels supporter and was not the OP.:crazy:
FFS Magpie, dont confuse the poor lad - his head will explode!

As if I would support Parramatta anyway:lol:

You are correct. But what I said is still relevant. He hates SBW, and I still believe he is a closet dogs supporter.
Surely, he can't follow the eels ?

Struggling to work out who I support would make you incapable of working out who Laurie Nicholls supported!

GONZO72

Juniors
Loudstrat, it's pretty obvious that apart from being a complete and utter moron, who is jealous of SBW, you are a closet bulldogs supporter. Just admit it you idiot.

Loudstrat

Coach
images

Or is an embicile someone that likes having sex with...embers?

Bronco18

Juniors
You can just tell by SBW's actions and responses that he is open and honest. Seemed like a very genuine guy. A family guy as well.

So honest he runs away from a contract in the middle of the night :crazy:

God, nothing in NRL infuriates me more than the cult of SBW at the moment. He's a brilliant player, no doubting it, but the rabble his ardent supporters come up with...

Loudstrat

Coach
I agree, fellow Bronco supporting brother. The SBW wankfest is frighteningly cult-ish. I'm guessing that by the Grand Final Breakfast they will have either carried out a suicide pact, or will move to a cave in Siberia to prepare for the end of the world.

Lucky us fellow Broncos supporters do not believe in Gonzo's rampant gibberish!

Fat Krion

Juniors
I agree, fellow Bronco supporting brother. The SBW wankfest is frighteningly cult-ish. I'm guessing that by the Grand Final Breakfast they will have either carried out a suicide pact, or will move to a cave in Siberia to prepare for the end of the world.

Lucky us fellow Broncos supporters do not believe in Gonzo's rampant gibberish!

Jockstrap.......The fact that this thread bothers you so much is disturbing in itself!!!

shiznit

Coach
So honest he runs away from a contract in the middle of the night :crazy:

God, nothing in NRL infuriates me more than the cult of SBW at the moment. He's a brilliant player, no doubting it, but the rabble his ardent supporters come up with...
:lol:

Surely your taking the piss...

A Broncos fan questioning his honesty for walking out mid-contract.

You wankers have been chasing contracted players like Barba, Milford and DCE this season.

Piss off merkin...

Bronco18

Juniors
:lol:

Surely your taking the piss...

A Broncos fan questioning his honesty for walking out mid-contract.

You wankers have been chasing contracted players like Barba, Milford and DCE this season.

Piss off merkin...

TBH the mail is looking like the Bulldogs wanted to get rid of Barba - after the incident he'd lost the players and he's an emotional basket case.

And no, I honestly wouldn't approve of Milford and DCE coming to us if they break a contract. The Milford one is tricky - he does have a clause in his contract saying he can be released back home if his father's health had deteriorated. So, if that's satisfied there's not a problem. There doesn't seem to be much head way recently for either side of the story though recently.

Even then though, there's a difference - the clubs had negotiated releases (the Broncos paying hefty compensation for Barba). $BW had a sook and ran away in the middle of the night, without telling anyone because he is too cowardly. I'm happy he's back in the game and enjoy watching him play - again, fantastic player. One of the best going round. But when I hear crapola about him being a role model, that I can't stand.

GONZO72

Juniors
Is bronco18 actually Loudstrat?
Get over yourself. SBW walked out in 2008, because of the toxic environment. Whilst I didn't agree at the time, he has served his penance. He paid the dogs compensation and has moved on. Are you jealous because he has excelled ever since ?

Of course he is a role model you idiot. Do you have any idea what he does outside of football ? I can understand that dimwit Loudstrat bagging SBW, because he is dogs supporter, what's your excuse?

I know you are also hurting because the broncos are garbage. It's their shitiest team in their history.
You need to grow up

Bronco18

Juniors
Is bronco18 actually Loudstrat?
Get over yourself. SBW walked out in 2008, because of the toxic environment. Whilst I didn't agree at the time, he has served his penance. He paid the dogs compensation and has moved on. Are you jealous because he has excelled ever since ?

Of course he is a role model you idiot. Do you have any idea what he does outside of football ? I can understand that dimwit Loudstrat bagging SBW, because he is dogs supporter, what's your excuse?

I know you are also hurting because the broncos are garbage. It's their shitiest team in their history.
You need to grow up

Broncos have no relevance to this mate - yes they were shite this year. Clap clap.

Toxic environment? He didn't even tell the club he wanted out, he was a coward. Criminals serve their penance too, but when they get out of jail it doesn't mean they're now model citizens.

In other news of the cult of SBW, if you bag him on the NRL Memes FB page, they ban you from commenting.

All praise our bro and savior SBW.

GONZO72

Juniors
Did you watch the footy show last night ? Watch it, and then tell me, he is not a role model. He spoke about leaving Canterbury etc.
I bet if he was carving it up in a bronco jersey, you'd think differently.
Comparing this situation to criminals, is lunacy.
I've come to the conclusion, people who dislike SBW, will never change their opinions. I bet your are a fan of grubs like Sam burgess, billy slater and Justin Hodges.

shiznit

Coach
TBH the mail is looking like the Bulldogs wanted to get rid of Barba - after the incident he'd lost the players and he's an emotional basket case.

And no, I honestly wouldn't approve of Milford and DCE coming to us if they break a contract. The Milford one is tricky - he does have a clause in his contract saying he can be released back home if his father's health had deteriorated. So, if that's satisfied there's not a problem. There doesn't seem to be much head way recently for either side of the story though recently.

Even then though, there's a difference - the clubs had negotiated releases (the Broncos paying hefty compensation for Barba). $BW had a sook and ran away in the middle of the night, without telling anyone because he is too cowardly. I'm happy he's back in the game and enjoy watching him play - again, fantastic player. One of the best going round. But when I hear crapola about him being a role model, that I can't stand.

The dogs got much more money in compensation for SBW than they did from the Broncos for Barba.

Not to mention SBW wasn't allowed to sign for any other NRL team for the duration of that contract.

Barba will be lining up against the dogs in 6 or 7 months...

Personally, I don't think footballers should be considered role models.

That's a parents job...

But if you were to consider an athlete... He would be a better role model than he vast majority of players in the NRL.

Bronco18

Juniors
Did you watch the footy show last night ? Watch it, and then tell me, he is not a role model. He spoke about leaving Canterbury etc.
I bet if he was carving it up in a bronco jersey, you'd think differently.
Comparing this situation to criminals, is lunacy.
I've come to the conclusion, people who dislike SBW, will never change their opinions. I bet your are a fan of grubs like Sam burgess, billy slater and Justin Hodges.

Feel free to add JWH to that list (Y). Mate, I love all of those as players, like I do with SBW - you're misrepresenting what I'm saying. I just think he's a twat off the field and he continues to avoid owning up, even on that one-sided, manufactured puff piece. It took a bit of prompting from Gus to corner him into a half-baked apology.

Praise our bro and savior, SBW.

bottle

Coach
This could be the worst thread ever.

It's become a troll magnet with 95% of responses nothing but troll shit. Geez the quality of posters on this forum has nosedived.

It was a rubbish thread to begin with. Has been treated with the disdain it deserved.

Like Folau, the guy is a good footballer, great even. That said, he won't rate amongst the greatest in the minds of the majority of league fans, that's a fact. He'll leave the code and be remembered as a code hopper, like Folau.

As for trolls, you're right, and most of them are fellow supporters of your team (or their puppet accounts). Even through your red, blue and white eyes you should be able to see that. Just about any thread Sybil enters now turns to tripe, much like the effect Bunniesman et al have had in the past.

Anyone taking the opposite view to that posited by the OP have been accused of being Dogs supporters and told 'he left your club, get over it' as the stock standard response. Juvenile stuff from the same set of juvenile respondents. The guy divides opinion and that has been expressed here, yet divergent opinion is pilloried and draws immature abuse. The antagonists should expect a like response and deserve to be treated as the morons they are. That is exactly what has occurred. No great surprise.

Bronco18

Juniors
The dogs got much more money in compensation for SBW than they did from the Broncos for Barba.

Not to mention SBW wasn't allowed to sign for any other NRL team for the duration of that contract.

Barba will be lining up against the dogs in 6 or 7 months...

Personally, I don't think footballers should be considered role models.

That's a parents job...

But if you were to consider an athlete... He would be a better role model than he vast majority of players in the NRL.

Yes but you ignored my first comment champ. Dogs were happy to get rid of Barba - his time at that club was done. The players knew what had happened and he was on the outer. Plus, Barba was on less money at the time, only paid out the last season of his contract (not 4 and half like Money Bill Williams), and you know, asked the club for a release. Not cowardly running away.

I do however players shouldn't be role models (Barba case in point). I however didn't put the label on SBW as a role model, others did.