What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will you be watching the Grand Final ?

Utey

Coach
Can you believe shes a Dogs fan!!! Then his two sons follow the Broncos. Its crazy.

Di, What a calamity......all that footy and no where to watch it. Maybe we should get together and ask ron jeremy directions to the bar he frequents HEE HEE ;-)

Slimy Eel

Juniors
gags.gif
:clap: Watch the G/F @ home

ParraMatt

Bench
Yep, Go those doggies, Watched it at a mates house, then went to merrylands bowling club got on the pokies and had a few beers.

mh2004gf.jpg

Asile 107, Row 18, Seat 28, and I left the ground with great haste after the game, and went past a pack of Dogs roaming around out there with drums and flags and all.

MystikEel

Juniors
I thought there was supposed to be a crackdown last night on drums and other 'musical instruments' brought to the game?

They were outside, I think they didn't even go into the ground, they were waiting past the road that Telstra Stadium shares with the Hotel and the Train Station. I think they were there because the entire forcourt of Telstra Stadium, is protected by security, where they can move on people. I also think that is why scalpers were nearer the station then the ground.

wittyz chick

Coach
Was at the game in the Bulldogs army...wearing my eels jersey. Thought 4 sure i'd b bashed thankly wasnt but i cudnt wait 2 get the hell outta there.

Was happy for bobcat though...made up 4 the loss we had

bartman

Immortal
Nice spot Mark, right on halfway? Have to remember those coordinates for future bookings ;-)