What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which movie scene always makes you laugh?

MysteryGirl

First Grade
I just watched Dickie Roberts for the 4th time. I love when he slides on the slip and slide - without any water on it.

There there is the ordering chinese food thru the drive-through in "Dude! Where's my Car?"

And then?....

What about you? What are some of your favorites?

sexi boi

Juniors
i love it in dicky roberts when hes on the slip and slide and also in dude wheres my car when they order chinese food

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
"But your black" South African consulate employee to Danny Glover when enquiring about migration to RSA - Lethal Weapon II

The Grim Reaper scene in the Meaning of Life (Monty Python). Actually the whole movie.

Johns Magic

Referee
The scene in 'Not Another Teen Movie' where the girl asks the guy to take a dump on her chest.

And the scene where the chef jacks off in the french toast- in the same movie.

Melstar

Juniors
one of mine is also the chinese take away scene from Dude
another is in Empire Records when Mark asks 'Does Axl have a jack?' I pmsl every single time.
I'm a simple person arent I. Stupid things make me laugh

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Another Lethal Weapon moment - in 3 I think it is where Gibson finds out that Glover's daughter is secretly married to Chris Rock and has Glover convinced that Rock is really hitting on HIM.

Meaning of life - LMAO - "Every sperm is sacred...." :lol:

***MH***

Bench
Bill and Ted's execellent adventure when they are playing boardgames with the grim reaper.... best 3 out of 5?

PJ Marshal

Coach
Waynes World

Where Wayne gets pulled up by the cop that is the bad terminator from terminator 2!

Cop - "Have You Seen This Boy?"

Wayne - "Arrgggghhhh!"

Good times..... :lol:

Agent Mulder

Bench
Terminator 3:

Female Terminator:"Jose Bararra?"
Jose:"Yep thats me"

Drives on

Then see his name badge and blows him away sending all the patrons ducking for cover.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Speaking of Adam Sandler

Can't remember the name of the flick but the scene with old man and a young lass.

Young Lass: "He has a five year plan"
Sandler: "What is it? Don't die"

Goldthorpe

Bench
Night at the Roxbury

Doug Butabi: "You can take our car, and you can take our keys, but you cannot take away our dreams!"
Steve Butabi: "Yeah, because we're sleeping when we have them!"

Mr. Zadir: Wait a minute, did you just grab my ass?
Doug Butabi: No.
Mr. Zadir: Do you want to?
Doug Butabi: No... should I?

Doug Butabi: Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island.

Johns Magic

Referee
Mr Angry said:
Speaking of Adam Sandler

Can't remember the name of the flick but the scene with old man and a young lass.

Young Lass: "He has a five year plan"
Sandler: "What is it? Don't die"

That's from 'Big Daddy'

in menace 2 society were o-dogg shoots the asian shopkeeper. i dont know why i laugh but i always do to that scene. i must be sadistic.

the and then scene is so overdone now, sarah marie from big brother totally ruined it

Jimbo

Immortal
Shooter McGavin - "You're in big trouble though pal, I eat pieces of sh*t like you for breakfast"
Happy Gilmour - "You eat pieces of sh*t for breakfast?"
Shooter McGavin - "No..."

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
In Bad Eggs:
Mick Molloy's character is looking at some surveillance pistures of a man at a brothel. Mick sifts through the photos, then stops at one and says
"f**k me drunk, he's fair up the clack!"

Latest posts