What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which NRL fans here will be following Super League on Ch9?

KalgoorlieRed

Juniors
I think some of you will be impressed and it will certainly give a nice break from the NRL's defensive format?

Chook Norris

First Grade
Sunday 15th of Feb at 2pm

and yes i'll be watching as many SL games as possible

havent watched more than 3 SL games .. so i want to see more

Ryan

Juniors
I'm desperate for NRL, so watching this second rate, retiree bound, crap UK squad of a competition will suffice....until the Charity Shield, and it's see ya later for another year.

MsStorm

Bench
Sunday 15th of Feb at 2pm

and yes i'll be watching as many SL games as possible

havent watched more than 3 SL games .. so i want to see more

Definitely a fan of SL...is this the first game being broadcast into NSW..cos in Melbourne I watched Leeds vs Celtic 1.30 am last Sunday morning....the day and night prior to those terrible fires in Vic.

Nuke

Staff member
I'll be watching. I watched the Leeds-Celtic game the other night, so I'm in for the season. It's a testament to League's popularity (despite the doomsayers that seem to be plentiful in the media) that not only is the Australian comp on free-to-air tv, but now the English/European comp (it's not really English now is it - with Catalans and Celtic in there!) is on Aussie free-to-air tv too. Union and soccer can't even get their Aussie comps on free-to-air tv ...

i will be

it's more entertaining to watch the NRL

apart from roosters games, i won't be watching any NRL and will probably watch more ESL than NRL

Jimmy The Judge

Juniors
Good to here that you guys are getting to see SL games this year. I'm the opposite in that I watch as much NRL as possible from here in England. I get 2 sometimes 3 live games per week and can usually download a couple more from the internet so including SL games I can see about 7 games of League per week :D

Nah , I havent got much interest in it at all , Maybe have a little look when a couple of ex raiders are playing .
I dont like their style of play and I dont like their commentators if its the same 2 clowns T R Y try.

effnic

Bench
Definetly, i watch any rugby league i can get my hands on. Alot of Manly players over there now so cant wait to see them especially the beeeeaaaver. Its probably a faster game over there aswell, alot less wrestle.

bobmar28

Bench
I'll be watching Super League. This freeview thing seems to be paying off at last.

I know 10 will be having a digital channel called one sport or something but I get the feeling it will be offering mostly AFL.

Brutus

Referee
I'll be watching for sure.

More RL can only be a good thing.

Now all we need is the NSW Cup to be shown on Sat arvos on the ABC.

DINGb@T

Juniors
I'll be watching. Stayed up the other night and enjoyed my first taste of League for the season. Bring on some more...

aussie_q_factor

Juniors
Didn't even know 9 are doing this? Are they playing Super League games all season?

If so, well at least we can give 9 a tick for something positive for league...