What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which NRL Team do you like least?

Which team do u like least out of the Sydney clubs?

• Eels

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roosters

• Dragons

• Bulldogs

• Tigers

• Rabbitohs

• Panthers

• Sharks

• Sea Eagles

• Total voters

CC_Eagle

First Grade
I hate Newcastle (cheating their way into winning a premiership), The Scumdogs (for being the scumdogs) and the Rorters (their recent cap proposal :evil: )

joshreading

Staff member
SOUTH SYDNEY - LOSERS and they never stop winging I am yet to still see the thousands of fans

joshreading

Staff member
Souths are not the darlings of League they are the pondscum that insists that they are the heart beat of the game instead of the history tour of what was. It is always nice to visit a museam but not live there.

Souths are the biggest Losers and give no evidence to say that they should be in the NRL, Redcliffe Dolphins have more say to be in the NRL.

MadDogMason

Juniors
I hate the Roosters They r to sus and with Stuart on decks a fellow Dogs player i think he makes the Dog'sVChooks games abit over the top. (it's Just A Game)

Macca

Coach
Roosters are now a length in front of the dragons, the rest of the field is out of the race.

Booyah

Bench
Easily the Roosters now. The hatred I had for the Dragon Scum has diminished quite suddenly and is now fully foccused on the Roosters.

socksie

Juniors
CC_Eagle said:
I hate Newcastle (cheating their way into winning a premiership)

i see there are still some manly supporters that arent over the fact that we beat them in the last minute of the 97 GF...

CC_Eagle said:
I hate Newcastle (cheating their way into winning a premiership), The Scumdogs (for being the scumdogs) and the Rorters (their recent cap proposal :evil: )
WHAT THE......!
Johns goes the blind. :shock: ...Passes to Albert. :shock: ..DARREN ALBERT!. :shock: ...ALBERT WILL SCORE! :shock: :shock: :shock: ...NEWCASTLE HAVE WON THE GRAND FINAL! :shock: :shock:

Manly TRYHARDS- :cry: :cry:
How the hell was that cheating

80 days until....GEEZ THE GOOSTERS SUCK! :oops:

Generalzod

Immortal
alive103 said:
Cronulla

The Scum are the worst advertisement for the game. 37 going on 38 years of perputual nothingness. They change the name of their ground as often as they change their jersey, which is also a swamp and the relocation of them to the Gold Coast will be a victory for rugby league in Sydney. Their supporters are usually Northies rejects or wannabes and the only saving grace is that they have decent cheergirls.

The hijacking of their club by Chris Anderson was comical for the rest of the league because he ultimately will drag your club to its knees by destroying any sort of culture that may have been there as well as the bank balance or should I say loan balance of your club.

It took Parramatta nearly 50 years to win there first comp....
I find your lack of faith disturbing. As for the Goldcoast if the Sharks relocate their I would follow them.......................................