What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which two players would you dump from your club?

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Jye Mullane and I know he isn't anywhere near 1st grade material but Sam Murhpy. Both for his shithouse football ability and the fact that he is -

* a prick
* a merkin
* a sleaze
* a dropkick
* a waste of oxygen

:evil: :evil:

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Jason Bulgarelli and Jason Smith

Greeneyed, don't judge Adamson before you see him in Lime Green, he's been going great guns up here!

Marty

Juniors
Richard Villisanti and Thomas Leleuai

Villa because I think he is bad for the team internal balance and Thomas because I think he could do alright and become something...just not at the warriors where the style of play does not suit him.

Ray

Juniors
Thierry Henry said:
Clinton Toopi and Lance Hohaia.

You are a twit.

Toopi is our best centre/winger, and you suggest we release him? Great idea as usual. Stick to soccer you should.

Ray

Juniors
Well, those two are our best winger/centres. And TH suggests we release one of them? ;-)

nqboy

First Grade
Before he signed for the Worriers, I would have said Fien but his form since then has been career best. Can't think of anyone I'd like to be rid of.

Stomp

Juniors
For the Broncos, alot of Broncos fans would probably say Kelly and Meyers.

Although, Meyers has already been released and has signed for the Bulls in the UK.

It'll be hard for Kelly to push for a wing spot, with Brent Tate, Shaun Berrigan, Justin Hodges and Gary Tupou all there next season.

It will be intresting to see what happends though.

Stomp

Stomp

Juniors
Did he played for the Warriors? #-o

As far as I knew, he made the switch from Union only two years ago - I didn't think he was with any other club.

Stomp

Anonymous

Juniors
Ray said:
Thierry Henry said:
Clinton Toopi and Lance Hohaia.

You are a twit.

Toopi is our best centre/winger, and you suggest we release him? Great idea as usual. Stick to soccer you should.

Back to the Union forum son. Toopi is awful and always will be. His career is only going downhill.