What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which two players would you dump from your club?

pyro

Juniors
From the Roosters 2005 squad there isn't really anyone i'd get rid of. I know that sounds a bit wierd but i'm being honest.

From the 2004 squad i'd get rid of Hodges !!!! and if i had to pick another i'd say Hegarty.

Iafeta

Referee
Stomp said:
Did he played for the Warriors? #-o

As far as I knew, he made the switch from Union only two years ago - I didn't think he was with any other club.

Stomp

Union? Thats a really bad misnoma that's been floated around these forums. Its quite laughable actually. I've seen posts where some geese try and point out that he was enticed from union so he's no one elses junior. Its really quite annoying, because as soon as the facts come out to stifle the myth there's no acceptance, nothing, just let the thread slip down some more and hope no one noticed it.

He actually was a winger for the Eastern Tornadoes in Bartercard. He had a top try scoring rate. He was selected in the NZ Residents Sevens side, and after playing the Broncos, he had a chance meeting with Wayne Bennett. The rest as they say is history.

The Warriors missed him Ray, we never had him signed up. That was the short sightedness of the Warriors.

Back to the thread at hand, I'd be hard pressed to say no one from the Warriors because that would give Mick Watson another couple of ideas for ANOTHER culling spree :lol: PJ, Ali, that was enough. Still the culling goes on.

Ray

Juniors
Thierry Henry said:
Ray said:
Thierry Henry said:
Clinton Toopi and Lance Hohaia.

You are a twit.

Toopi is our best centre/winger, and you suggest we release him? Great idea as usual. Stick to soccer you should.

Back to the Union forum son. Toopi is awful and always will be. His career is only going downhill.

Back to the Soccer forum for you. :lol:

I guess Toopi was absolutely awful when he was named as one of the centres for the year a few seasons back? His career is going downhill? Abit bold considering he is still very young.

I was supposed to say, "the Warriors shouldn't have let him go from our grasp". We have leaked too much talent go to Aussie.

playdaball

Bench
Topuo

He also played RU making the Chiefs (Super 12) 2nd XV before playing RL. I believe he is a product of Wesley College - Jonah Lomu's old school.

Iafeta

Referee
playdaball said:
Topuo

He also played RU making the Chiefs (Super 12) 2nd XV before playing RL. I believe he is a product of Wesley College - Jonah Lomu's old school.

Yep. The problem is most peoples information on him is he's gone directly from rah-rah to the Broncos which certainly is not correct as he was a Eastern Tornado.

Anonymous

Juniors
Ray said:
Thierry Henry said:
Ray said:
Thierry Henry said:
Clinton Toopi and Lance Hohaia.

You are a twit.

Toopi is our best centre/winger, and you suggest we release him? Great idea as usual. Stick to soccer you should.

Back to the Union forum son. Toopi is awful and always will be. His career is only going downhill.

Back to the Soccer forum for you. :lol:

I guess Toopi was absolutely awful when he was named as one of the centres for the year a few seasons back? His career is going downhill? Abit bold considering he is still very young.

I was supposed to say, "the Warriors shouldn't have let him go from our grasp". We have leaked too much talent go to Aussie.

He was named as one of the centres for the year??

I don't think that ever happened. If you're referring to 2003, he played sh*thouse (and also spent time out injured and dropped) most of the season, then turned in good performances against the Tigers, Bulldogs, Raiders, and Kangaroos, prompting hilariously premature calls that he was "the best centre in the world" etc etc.

Ray

Juniors
Clinton Toopi was named as one of the centres of the year, not sure if it was Dally M or Footy Show. But the point is, he has been brilliant before, unlike what you think.

Who would you replace Toopi with next year then if you get your wish? :roll: