What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are you?

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
Hi my name is Donna.
I'm not ashamed to let everyone know my age, I'm 43, supporter of the Eels for 41 of those years and will be till the day I die.
Lived in Sydney until I was 16 before the family moved to Brisbane.
Celebrating my 19th wedding anniversary in April, have 3 great kids who all support the Eels (2 boys (13 & 7),1 girl (9)) and they all play league, hubby doesn't support anyone he just watches because he is barred from having the TV control during footy season.
Hate Manly, Bulldogs, Broncos.

lingard

Coach
Hi, Peter here. I grew up in Parramatta. Lived there for about 25 years. Now live in Nowra. I`m 55, my wife`s 40; aren`t I the lucky one. My son`s 11. She and he hate footy. I don`t mind, I love them both all the same. (I don`t think there`s any treatment for people who don`t like footy?) My father and my two younger brothers and I were all major Parramatta supporters. The three of them are deceased now, so I carry on the family tradition. Maybe that`s another reason why Parramatta mean so much to me. Now, if I could only get my wife and son to......oh, never mind. Nice thread.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Great thread!!!

Name is Alan, but i have been AL since i can remember, just turned 31 last week. Born at Canterbury hospital and lived in Canterbury till i was 13 :?
Then we moved to QLD(going to school in Brizzy and being a Parra supporter in the 90's was tough :()

I am single, work as a gardener and love my footy or cricket. I have been known to have a occasional punt on the Nags :sarcasm: Been a Parra supporter since i was about 4 and will be to the day i die.......

I hope to catch up with some of you guys when Parra play up here this season :)

PS I love rum.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I am 31 living on the great South Coast. Have a son almost 3 and a daughter almost 1 as well as 2 step daughters. Don't get to the eels games mainly because of two factors , live 2 hrs away from Parra Staduim and with a young family it can get a bit expensive , so thank god for fox ( and the forum, don't post offen but I read it most days)

Been following the eels for over 20 years. My favourite player growing up was David Boyle because he was a ex student of my primary school ( and he played front row like me) and he came to our training quite offen, as well as Mark Laurie, mainly because during the bad years he played for country.

Greatest acheivement - when I ask my son who do we go for ? he answers EELS!!!

Nikki

Coach
Im Nikki, Im 33, Im single, and my life is Rugby League (oh and have re-discovered the Drag Races at the Creek). I have been following Parra since about 1988. I had kinda been a fan before that, but hated the game coz my Dad used to always go mad at me if I would talk thru a game when it was on the Tele. The second he left home and I watched my first game, I LOVED IT!!! lol.

ROGUE

Juniors
my name is anthony i'm 38 i live in sydneys nth shore with my wife bec and our cherubic daughter ruby{18mths} and we're due for our second 2 weeks after the grand final......hoping for a boy and i'll call him mateo.I'm in construction management and been a parra fan since 77 and the rest of my family are manly supportors.

Hellsy

Immortal
I'm Helen, Hellsy, Hels, Helena, Hellchick, Heli... whatever variation you can think of I am probably known by it to someone :lol:.
31 years young and have supported Parra my entire life.

I have worked for the GoLo/Sam's/Crazy Clark's stores for 13 1/2 years and I am now in product quality and safety.... we are currently under voluntary administration but were told today that our receivers are probably ready to announce a buyer for the business next week so... hopefully... :thumb

I have met some of the best friends of my life supporting Parramatta and travelled to many places to watch the team play with those friends.

Eric Snr was my favourite all time player when I was growing up, and to now know and call that man a friend is almost uncomprehensible in my mind :lol: :lol: Current fav players are Eric Jnr, Ben and Joel.... and Timmy Mannah is definately becoming a fav!!

I luv to travel, watch movies/dvd's and card making.
I luv to go out for some quiet drinks, and unlike my sister Jess I am not an alcoholic :lol: .. thats about me really

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Name-Ron Jeremy
Age-Mid to late 20's
Starsign- Taurus
Occupation- F/T Uni student ( in final year of a bach of business degree majoring in HR), contemplating doing stock brocking after my current degree
Hobbies-The ASX,ASX,ASX,ASX,ASX,ASX,ASX....did i mention ASX? I also love the mighty Buffalo Bills-perenial loosers like my beloved Parramatta Eels, why god? why did i fall in love with two sides who constantly choke?, i also love music, love everything from Alice Cooper/Van Halen/Ratt/Nirvana/Pearl Jam to the Ministry of Sound etc, I go to the gym often and look after myself physically as well dressing very metro, i'm also 100% straight also!

Other-I enjoy candle lit dinners, walks along the beach, and early morning farts. I also enjoying pissing all over my mates toilet seat, and when i go out to clubs i enjoy throwin every single toilet roll i see into the toilet meaning the unfortunate people needing to crap have to use there hands hehehehehe

Location- I live in terrigal, however am a proud Georges Hall boy and Sydney boy

What you didn't know about me-I am actually a huge sh*t stirer, i love nothing more in the world in creating debate by all means possible as evident on this forum, but worse in reality.

What i hate?- People with a lack of morals, as well as empathy and commonsense, these traits i think are huge in todays world, if you don't posses these characteristics then the chances of me being your friend are next to zero.

natheel

Coach
im a 22 yr wollongong male, Studying to be a teacher and part time musician hahaha (pretty much paying gigs though not much). Im a proud eels supporter and have been since i was 2, my 2nd bday picture im wearing an eels jersey. This isnt influenced by my dad as he is a Rabbits supporter though my older brother is an eels fan.
My nephew is 2 and is already yelling at the screen GO PARRA!!!! and lately its GO HINEY!!!! hahaha cant get a grap on the D!
Anyone remember the footy show back in '02' where a young boy went to Brisbane with the eels? well thats me!!!

ROGUE

Juniors
oh i neglected to mention also that i'm a massive fan of the round ball game and passionately follow liverpool fc and collingwood in the afl.If you include parra all 3 of my teams are chokers

Junior 5

Juniors
Hi Sean here, I'm will be 13 this year. I don't post much as my mum (Parra 4 Me) is always on the computer. I have been a Eels Supporter for about 5years now and just love them (Mum would of shot me if I went for anyone else). Born and breed in Qld, but support the Blues. Play footy for the Browns Plains Bear, my dream is to play in the NRL and hopefully the Blue and Gold, but Mum/Dad are always telling me my education is important, so one of my subjects at school (Marsden High) is Rugby League.
My favourite players are Mateo, Hindy and Hayne.
Anyway lets hope we have a great year.

The Colonel

Immortal
I'm Helen, Hellsy, Hels, Helena, Hellchick, Heli... whatever variation you can think of I am probably known by it to someone :lol:.
31 years young and have supported Parra my entire life.

I have worked for the GoLo/Sam's/Crazy Clark's stores for 13 1/2 years and I am now in product quality and safety.... we are currently under voluntary administration but were told today that our receivers are probably ready to announce a buyer for the business next week so... hopefully... :thumb

I have met some of the best friends of my life supporting Parramatta and travelled to many places to watch the team play with those friends.

Eric Snr was my favourite all time player when I was growing up, and to now know and call that man a friend is almost uncomprehensible in my mind Current fav players are Eric Jnr, Ben and Joel.... and Timmy Mannah is definately becoming a fav!!

I luv to travel, watch movies/dvd's and card making.
I luv to go out for some quiet drinks, and unlike my sister Jess I am not an alcoholic :lol: .. thats about me really

sheepdj3.jpg

fanaticeel

Juniors
Good on you Junior 5!! I just moved to Brisbane and was always worried that any future kids I may have would be "Queenslanders " and not follow the mighty eels. But I'm pleased to see there is some sanity in this state. Might see you and your mum at Suncorp when we beat the broncs :D

forward pass

Coach
Hi ya.

I am part of the legendary 'David' clan on here. (did you know there is a thread just for us???)

I am 41, married with two kids. My boy aged 11 loves the Eels but cricket is his game. My wife and daughter couldn't give two hoots about footy. Not too upset about that!!

Been an Eels supporter since 1976 after growing up in Pendle Hill. My greatest footy claim to fame is scoring 4 tries in one game for my school against Arthur Phillip High.

Now live in the Hills district and work as a Financial Controller.

I am quite a nice guy!

hybrideel

Bench
Hey Ron
Can you let me know when you are going to Terrigal pub or the Country Club and i will make sure i take a crap before going

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
im a 22 yr wollongong male, Studying to be a teacher and part time musician hahaha (pretty much paying gigs though not much). Im a proud eels supporter and have been since i was 2, my 2nd bday picture im wearing an eels jersey. This isnt influenced by my dad as he is a Rabbits supporter though my older brother is an eels fan.
My nephew is 2 and is already yelling at the screen GO PARRA!!!! and lately its GO HINEY!!!! hahaha cant get a grap on the D!
Anyone remember the footy show back in '02' where a young boy went to Brisbane with the eels? well thats me!!!

oh wow! Yea i do remember that! I still have it on my VHS tapes somewhere!
I'll always remember one of the Kiwi guys going "You're our good luck charm brother!" and you can hear it so clearly on the tv! :lol:

Hutchy86

Juniors
great thread.. its good to put some context behind the regular posters here!
My name's Corey, 22 years of age, in my final year of a psychology/teaching degree which will lead me into school counselling... one day.
I know they talk of this "financial crisis" and the importance of full-time employment but I just wanna travel and go mad while my body can still take it.. this is why I'm planning a long, working holiday overseas after I graduate.
I consider myself a very passionate Eels supporter.. in fact my mates get embarrassed watching games with me at the local purely because I yell at the TV and get very anxious:lol:
Have loved the blue and gold for as long as I can remember.. its just a shame I'm a fair whack away from Parra stadium (& the city in general) otherwise I'd get to more games.
Looking forward to a great season.. I see important times ahead for our club, particular DA and our younger players, as they stand up and take the game of rugby league by the scruff of the neck. I'd love to witness a blue and gold resurgence over the next few seasons.. but I'll never hold my breath!

eel01s

Bench
Hi, my name is Charles. I am 38, married with two beautiful children aged 6 and 3 1/2. They love the Eels and LOVE fan days and open training sessions!

I have been a fan for as long as I can remember, as I grew up in Greystanes and can remember playing outside with Frank Hyde calling Parra games on the radio.

Obviously idolise players like Sterling, Kenny, Price, Cronin, Grothe and Ella. Have a soft spot for the "bookends" as I remember they weren't rated by many commentators but they took us to a premiership.

I live in Epping now, and work for a Govt. utility.

When I was at Greystanes High school I once had Steve Folkes as a Health teacher. He wasn't very good!!! We used to give him crap about being a Bulldog.

Latest posts