What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHO DO WE FOLLOW IN THE FINALS ?

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Ahh old mate Alice, probably the worst of a bad bunch. Definite screw loose there, should check her out on twitter, it’s even worse[/QUOTE]

You really are a lowlife aren't you ?

If I chose to give my actual name here on this forum, that's my decision, not yours. To encourage others to seek out my twitter feed (with your help no doubt is more than a bit vindictive)

Some months ago I had to report you for using my name on this platform.

When you talk about ethics. Yours Vic are in the toilet.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Ahh old mate Alice, probably the worst of a bad bunch. Definite screw loose there, should check her out on twitter, it’s even worse

If I chose to give my actual name here on this forum, that's my decision, not yours. To encourage others to seek out my twitter feed (with your help no doubt is more than a bit vindictive)

When you talk about ethics. Yours Vic are in the toilet.[/QUOTE]

54E71DA5-CFFE-4B86-B5E8-382306B4F8E8.jpeg

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I said to a mate after full-time on Sunday: Penrith will either win the grand final next year or miss the 8. There will be no middle ground

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

When you talk about ethics. Yours Vic are in the toilet.

View attachment 43332[/QUOTE]

Nice photo of Ivan isn't it ?

My twitter feed now is probably not to your liking during the off season, I tend to discuss things like music, ethics, history.....quite a range of topics. Very little footy.

It also has probably become more difficult, as a result of you and your 'friends' stalking my page, I've chosen to lock it.

Have fun.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
@Aliceinwonderland if you don't like bringing attention to yourself then I'd suggest you stop wandering into other teams subforums and trying to bait people

Yep I'll take that. But in taking that onboard does that mean Vic is fine with disclosing my name, and my twitter account.....Just because I ventured onto another part of the foum, (rather than my own teams page) So anything goes once you step out of your own teams supporter forum ?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Yep I'll take that. But in taking that onboard does that mean Vic is fine with disclosing my name, and my twitter account.....Just because I ventured onto another part of the foum, (rather than my own teams page) So anything goes once you step out of your own teams supporter forum ?
No. It doesn't.

If Vic has disclosed your name or Twitter handle, please report it. If he simply alludes to comments you made on other platforms without identifying you then I can't see a major problem here.

Tigerm

First Grade
Just wondering how anyone would know your name and Twitter info, unless you released it yourself somewhere?

WA Tiger

Bench
To be honest I can barely remember what a loss feels like.
Your not the first poster that has hit our forum with all the cocky bluster coz their team is killing it at that time only to visit later with their tale between their legs ...Y can’t you just enjoy your good fortune for the time it lasted without having a dig at us..we are just humble tigers supporters chewing the fat..and if we want to vent so what at least the majority do it here on our own forum so as not to offend. That’s fair isn’t it?

Anyone would think WE finished top the way a couple of u carry on ...Maybe our riveting conversation draws people in???

Last edited:
Take Ivan out of Penrith and I think you would of found most WT fans would of been wishing the Panthers well in the GF.
Penrith, may win a GF in the near future as they are a talented bunch, but as long as Ivan’s coach they will receive little support from WT fans.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Your not the first poster that has hit our forum with all the cocky bluster coz their team is killing it at that time only to visit later with their tale between their legs ...Y can’t you just enjoy your good fortune for the time it lasted without having a dig at us..we are just humble tigers supporters chewing the fat..and if we want to vent so what at least the majority do it here on our own forum so as not to offend. That’s fair isn’t it?

I came on this sub forum as a response to one of your own and his / her inane ramblings on the Panthers site.(Yep Foolish I know)

Firstly I was not full of bluster (as you so quaintly put it) I was answering a question. I answered it honestly and said I could barely remember what a loss felt like.

I do not have 'my tail between my legs either' Penrith had a special year, it was a great ride.

To the poster asking the how, where or why about my name being used. I suggest you ask the author. I sure as heck haven't given out my twitter username to the world.

Last edited:

Das Hassler

Bench
Take Ivan out of Penrith and I think you would of found most WT fans would of been wishing the Panthers well in the GF.
Penrith, may win a GF in the near future as they are a talented bunch, but as long as Ivan’s coach they will receive little support from WT fans.

About the size of it....worth noting that if he'd honoured his "on my bus" contract he could have announced a year ago that he'd be leaving (at the end of his contract) to coach his son and be on his way by now and WT fans would have been ok with it .

WA Tiger

Bench
Firstly I was not full of bluster (as you so quaintly put it) I was answering a question. I answered it honestly and said I could barely remember what a loss felt like.
It wasn’t a question from me that prompted your reply that “you can’t remember losing” I mentioned that if u were like how you were when your winning Id hate to see you if your team loses...We came 10th your team came first ..and with that u come out with “U can’t remember losing” on our forum..Thats cocky bluster (for starters)..And that was your general attitude...What did u expect from us. A friendly chat?

Regardless of what was said on yours or our forum you had already won coz your team won. And your team fought a good fight in the final so there was nothing really that should have soured your “win” around these parts but you found a way..
(There’s none more welcoming than us to visitors with good intentions)

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
I think if Penrith can keep the bones of their squad together, we will see a mini dynasty over the next decade of them making prelims at a minimum.
There is some premierships in their future.

Melbourne...what can you say? Magnificent over two decades, they are just so well drilled and ready to punish you if a mistake is made or penalty given. When Cooper Cronk declared they’d win the GF by 20 most people abused him. He knows. Had the refs not orchestrated the comeback he would have been correct. I smile at suggestions they will fall in a heap without Cam and Bellyache. They said the same when Lazo left, and Folau, and Inglis, and Cronk, and Slater...it’s incredible to think that so soon after two legends left them they still collected another title.

Clubs like ours need to stop whinging and start studying what these guys are doing. Same goes for Roosters, Canberra, Souths and now Penrith...its not luck and it’s not salary cap rorting. They build good rosters and more importantly get the most out of those rosters. The Panthers did not play great footy during the finals yet beat very good Roosters and Souths squads. They came back from 26-0 down in the final and had they timed that better would have won. Melbourne and Easts are constantly in GFs, Souths and Canberra are always at their heels. I haven’t seen this level of belief and/or overachievement in our club in 15 years. Most games we seem beat before we take the field.

Tiger05

First Grade
@stryker - good post but salary cap rorting is a big part of it.

I also think our fans need to accept you can't just turn a club around with a single signing or something easy. We need to manage our cap really well and get lots of good young kids coming through. It's tough but you also have to start making the finals and threatening to win the comp to make it easier to retain the top juniors coming through.