What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who do we keep

N.C.

Juniors
I'll put my hand up for that one MOTH... Now where's this Souths fan you speak of? I doubt you'll be able to hold up your end of the bargain there...

NC you should stop doing pro bono stuff for soufs fans
It's win - win ... you make more money and more soufs fans become downtrodden

crouching_tiger

Juniors
Strange about Te'o `having to support his family'
Aren't they all lawyers ?
Show me a poor lawyer and I'll show you a soufs fan who has seen their team win a comp in colour

Well who knows. All he said is "family comes first and i got a BIG family" lol. You know what Pacific Islanders are like, a couple of lawyers still couldn't feed their small cozy family of 218. :D

brooksy19

Bench

1. Lawerance
2. Tuaki
3. Collis
4. Beau Ryan/Moltzon
5. Junior Burger/Better option

6. Benji
7. Head

8. Gibbs
9. Rob
10. Big Red
11. The Todd
12. Heigno
13. Liam

14. Ellis
15. Teo
16. Bronson
17. Payne

Need more props.

Benji to fullback (assuming we keep head) will also allow shines to keep johnny cronk in the 13 at 5/8. I am in favour of Benji to fullback as it keeps him out of the front line. His shoulders are prone to dislocations so less tackling equals less chance of injury and also has him fresh for attacking. We saw how devastating his kick returns can be in 05 and he's devastating in broken play

Mish

Juniors
I hear that Lazarus has been seen as a Billy Slater type fullback by his peers.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
I recall when junior played fullback against Parramatta in 2006 when Hodgo was out injured I think, had a blinder that night. He did play fullback in the lower grades so I'm not prepared to completely dismiss him, he's a dreadful winger and I do not want him in the side at the moment but I'm happy to give him a short run at the back behind a fully fit team before I pass judgement on him as a first grade fullback.

It was one of his 2 decent games in first grade. The other was at Penriff park the same year. Both games we lost but junior is now up to 5/27 from his 3/23 so things are looking up. Another competitor for his job has been let go as well ... all he needs now is Ronald to be made CEO and he'll be on a SBW type contract

Tiger Hawk

Bench
As I said, I don't rate him as a winger and don't want him in the current side. But based on what I saw from him that game, the only first grade game I've seen him play at fullback, I'd give him 3-5 games before passing final judgement

tiger_nick

Bench
As I said, I don't rate him as a winger and don't want him in the current side. But based on what I saw from him that game, the only first grade game I've seen him play at fullback, I'd give him 3-5 games before passing final judgement

has played plenty of games at fullback over the last 2 years filling in for hodgo. terrible in pretty much all of them. watch games against the titans and broncos last year for some junior burger specials.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Any word on Heighno yet? Been linked in some reports to Saints. Admittedly it has been J Gibbs who historically just regurgitates rumors, but why the delay if there's not something to it?
I reckon he'll stay with you bokes, but f**k that would be a massive coup if the Dragons got him. The guy is on the verge of becoming arguably the next best back rower in the comp as he is just coming in to his prime.
There will be lynchings afoot at Concord if you lose both him & Ben Te'o.

Latest posts