What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who flew up to North Queensland????

Did anyone go to the airport to see the team off today?

If you did, which premier league players flew up as cover? The 18 named flew up, im assuming, who else went as cover.

Utey

Coach
Iam a true fan, as are many others but I dont have the time to jetset around Australia to see them. Id love too, but you cant define a "true fan" as someone who flies to see them.

Stagger eel

Staff member
join the bandwagon said:

If you did, which premier league players flew up as cover? The 18 named flew up, im assuming, who else went as cover.

how about the 18 players chosen on Tuesday???...btw I'm not so sure that the team themselves flew out today just JT and management.

strider

Post Whore
eelavation said:
how about the 18 players chosen on Tuesday???...btw I'm not so sure that the team themselves flew out today just JT and management.
they showed deano on the news - so i think the team was there too (unless deano considers himself management now???)

Stagger eel

Staff member
strider said:
they showed deano on the news - so i think the team was there too (unless deano considers himself management now???)

any other players???...the reason why I ask is because I heard through the grapevine that some of the players had a meeting with our 07 coach at the club today...obnviously it wouldn't effect Deano but chances are some of the boys probably took a later flight.

strider

Post Whore
ahhhhh ... no they just showed deano talking about JT and Souths (they talked to JT at the airport too) - channel 7 news

Stagger eel

Staff member
strider said:
ahhhhh ... no they just showed deano talking about JT and Souths (they talked to JT at the airport too) - channel 7 news

they probably went up day early for media commitments.

James_Hardie

Juniors
eelavation said:
any other players???...the reason why I ask is because I heard through the grapevine that some of the players had a meeting with our 07 coach at the club today...obnviously it wouldn't effect Deano but chances are some of the boys probably took a later flight.

If this is true about these meetings with next years coaches, then our club is stupider than ever. Surely players focus should be 110% on this game and this game only! Just because Hagan has a day or two off, we down tools as well?! To be more than just making up the numbers in the finals, we must win this game, and to do that our players need to be fresh, relaxed, and be thinking soley about how to beat the Cows.

Stagger eel

Staff member
James_Hardie said:
If this is true about these meetings with next years coaches, then our club is stupider than ever. Surely players focus should be 110% on this game and this game only! Just because Hagan has a day or two off, we down tools as well?! To be more than just making up the numbers in the finals, we must win this game, and to do that our players need to be fresh, relaxed, and be thinking soley about how to beat the Cows.

tbh, i don't think it's a big deal.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
join the bandwagon said:

aRE YOU SERIOUS :crazy::crazy::lol::lol::shock:

Nickeel

Juniors
jayjayselmes said:
aRE YOU SERIOUS :crazy::crazy::lol::lol::shock:

I heard McKinnon didn't make the trip up - he's going to be rested, and Tim Smith is playing fullback.

Nick

fish eel

Immortal
James_Hardie said:

How long would the meeting have gone?

Maybe an hour?

I've think you're over reacting. Not much different to the guys, for example last week, going to a hospital ward. Did you whinge then about why they were there and not focusing on the Broncos match?

Latest posts