What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who has the best 1,6,7,9?

T

Juniors
1) hodgson
6) marshall
7) Prince
9) farah

one of the best "spines" ever, to bad the best two of them have left :(.

Raider_69

Post Whore
1) hodgson
6) marshall
7) Prince
9) farah

one of the best "spines" ever, to bad the best two of them have left :(.

Its a good spine but really? One of the best ever assembled? I dont think so... i could name 10 spines, in the last 15 years that id rate higher tbh

T

Juniors
yeah probably bias on my part but when in form all of them are game breakers, the successful raiders sides had brilliant ones also.

Moffo

Referee
1. mullins
6. daley
7. stuart
9. boxhead

1. silva
6. lamb
7. polla-mounter
9. hetherington

Raider_69

Post Whore
yeah probably bias on my part but when in form all of them are game breakers, the successful raiders sides had brilliant ones also.

a number of the bronco's side, the knights aswell, the dogs had some good ones, even the 03 panthers, 04 dogs and 02 roosters had execellent spines, the 05 tigers one was awesome and they were all in great form that year but definitely abit bias calling it one of the greatest of all time ;-)

T

Juniors
1) slater
6) hill/inglis
7) cronk
9) smith

1) wesser
6) campbell
7) gower
9) priddis

nqcowboy87

Bench
i reckon man ys got the best 2,8 and 14 combo:D

williams
kite
lestrange

i reckon the 05 tigers 1,6,7 and 9 were one of the most exciting to watch

nomis88

Juniors
Storm have the best combination closely followed by Brisbane

Slater (best FB in nrl)
taumata
Cronk ( top 3 halfbacks in nrl)
smith ( best hooker)

Hunt ( top 3 fullbacks in the NRL)
Lockyer( Best player in the game)
wallace( best NSW halfback)
Gorrell

Are you trying to say that Peter Wallace is a better halfback than Matt Orford. Was this is a serious statement?

emil1989

Juniors
Except for injuries.

in terms of injuries i think storm would get screwd..warriors could deal with it and so could broncos..broncs could always use mccullough and hunt from the u/20s if in need of hookers,halves and they could also use hoffman...

warriors have so many halves its unbelievable...dont think witt will make it anywhere near the 17 this yr..and joel moon will only make it if he plays another position..but he's pretty useless everywhere but didnt go too bad in the centres

mxlegend99

Referee
Where are Campbell, Priddis or Gower now? Still playing at Penriff? :roll:

Wesser is nowhere near as good now as he was 3 or 4 years ago, but that's usually the type of player Souths love to recruit.
To be fair, Matt Elliott has held Rhys Wesser back the past 2 seasons.

If Souths let him play the role he did before we got Matt Elliott, he should still be a solid fullback. He just doesn't have the skills to play as a 5/8 in attack.

Johnny Bravo

Juniors
To be fair, Matt Elliott has held Rhys Wesser back the past 2 seasons.

If Souths let him play the role he did before we got Matt Elliott, he should still be a solid fullback. He just doesn't have the skills to play as a 5/8 in attack.
Wesser is still a solid fullback, no doubt about it. That being said I don't think he'll be a big loss for Penrith, nor will he be a massive gain for Souths.