What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who hates Wagon?

Eelementary

Post Whore
'Hate' him?

Say what you want about his playing ability, but he himself as a man is an absolute legend. One of the best blokes on the planet.

And besides, his 2000-2001 form was really quite good.

Eelementary

Post Whore
And how about his performance in the match against the Roosters in 2004 (I think) at Parramatta Stadium, where Burty scored 3 and Wags harrassed Minichiello and Freddy all day long?

He is certainly looking fit:

old-woman-madeira.jpg

Can anyone confirm, this is the 2006 training strip?

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Hindyscrack said:
But then again a lot of people on this forum will stick up for nearly an player who dons the blue and gold regardless of ability. Sometimes we need to take of the blue and gold glasses and have a look at our players and their performance in reality. Examples of how good he was in 2001 are irrelevant, that was 5 years ago.

meh... i like my bold and gold glasses. Anyone who has made it to the top grade in the best competition in the world deserves respect and admiration IMO :thumb

Clarkieel

Juniors
Sorry it took me so long to comment I am just shocked that once again Wagon is getting picked on!! yes I have rose coloured or maybe that is wagoncoloured glasses on most of the time ccause i am his biggest fan and yes he ran up off the line against the cowgirls but he has done that before and saved tries and this one time it didn’t come off!!
He has shown a hell of a lot of loyalty to the club and always puts in his best effort, esp defensively. Don’t forget the nearly every game we lost last year was when Wags wasn’t playing…….interesting!!! I know I feel better when I know he is playing and not just cause I like to perve on him!!
Sick of hearing the bagging of him so why don’t you go bag him out to his face and see how it goes,

punK-eeL

Juniors
why would anyone perv on wags?...hes got one of the goofiest heads in the game...despite hes head...hes a champ :p

Clarkieel

Juniors
yes well everyone has their own tastes besides less people that thinks he is hot the better for me ;-)

punK-eeL

Juniors
thats true...i should think before i talk... i wont taint your dream boy Leasa, he may look like a muppet :p...but he..well..just looks like a muppet..
btw..im only semi-serious...wags is awesome, and i dont really care what he looks like

Hindyscrack

Bench
JessEel said:
meh... i like my bold and gold glasses. Anyone who has made it to the top grade in the best competition in the world deserves respect and admiration IMO :thumb

Damn right they do!

Still that doesn't always mean they are the best, or right person for their position.

Simply being a great guy, loyal, or was good in 2001 isn't an excuse to keep them in the 1st grade line up.

Remember these guys are being payed to play a game because of us, the fans.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
these guys have done something in our coaches eyes that keeps them in the top grade, and i trust that...

strider

Post Whore
JessEel said:
these guys have done something in our coaches eyes that keeps them in the top grade, and i trust that...

they peed in our coaches eyes and threatened to do it again if they get dropped?

Eelementary

Post Whore
Yeah...

But Daniel Fitzhenry plays Grade AND has a title...

As does Luke Lewis...

So where is the justice in that?