What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the biggest cat in the NRL?

God-King Dean

Immortal
jasonryles_wideweb__470x311,0.jpg

Can't stand Bryce Gibbs. His grubness is under-rated.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Misinterpretation of "cat"... when I was going to school it was someone that was scared... you know... like "scaredy cat?"

No one in the NRL is a cat. (well there could be a few but who's going to tell them?)

I'm too scared lol

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Les Boyd. :sarcasm:

Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
LOL marshall ... good for 5 games a season. inglis at 5/8 is not the same inglis out wide. lol greg bird, please

Braith Anasta can not do half the things Inglis, Bird and Marshall can do. If you think other wise your just an idiot.

eels_fan_01

Bench
Top 5 biggest cats in the NRL currently.

Jason Ryles
Braith Anasta
Mark Gasnier
Joel Reddy
David Simmons.

Most people have changed this thread though, its biggest cat not dirtiest player. Gallen and Bird are dirty c,unts but in no way are they cats they are just two punks.

icewind

Juniors
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
LOL marshall ... good for 5 games a season. inglis at 5/8 is not the same inglis out wide. lol greg bird, please

and Lockyer is not the same Lockyer at fullback. your point? Inglis and Lockyer are better fullbacks than 5/8s, but i'd still choose them over anasta anyday.

Latest posts