What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is your most hated team and why?

Grishnakh

Juniors
Canterbury.

Difficult to put my finger on why - it probably started when they stole Terry Lamb from the Magpies. They always seem to have the most arseholes in their ranks (eg, SBW, Ennis) and there's an arrogance about them I find very distasteful.

If there's one thing almost as good as a Tigers victory it's a Bulldogs loss. I have on video the Tiges beating Canterbury 54 - 2 in 2005 and must have watched it 30 times before chucking my video player.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Melbourne - goes back to the way they were brought into the comp and then given a massive leg-up at the expense of other teams.

gUt

Coach
Mine changes. I hated the Roosters for ages mainly because of their association with Gould. At the moment it's Parra because of the media's drooling over them at all times despite results.

timka4

Bench
The Broncos. Always hated the Old Batch of Players. Walters, Berrigan, Langer, Carrol, Carlaw, Thorn, Bennett etc. Knights and Broncos have a pretty good rivalry as well which adds fire to my hatred; well they use to in the early to mid 2000s. I feel no better satisfaction than watching Knights beat Broncos.

bileduct

Coach
Hands down the Storm. For the same reasons already given by Jason, but add Billy Slater to the list. merkin.

Stagger Lee

Bench
Cronulla Sutherland Sharks (the club not the fans)

The only reason they were created was to stop the success of St. George - what a sad reason to be created. Also because they continue to consume valuble oxygen that could be put to better use expanding our game to Perth or Adalaide - not to mention the scum fled to super league.

Canterbury Bankstown - (the fans not the club)
The club has been well run apart from the cheat years, but the fans have always been and always will be merkins.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Storm.

*systematic rorting
*grubby grapple tactics
*players signing 2 contracts, 3 contracts to Smith (oh, but they didn't know.....)
*easily have the highest amount of unlikable players. Slater, Quinn, Inglis, White, Smith, Blair.

Chook Herron

Juniors
Before this year I would have said Canberra. But the Storm systematically rorting the cap are now my most hated club. Absolute scum

eaglerock

Juniors
The Dragons - The Media Love this bunch of choking merkins, the've had no inpact since 99 and even then they were beat, rubbish team, rubbish admin and rubbish everything..and they still deny the fact that they need the steelers to prop em up...

Pete Cash

Post Whore
the titans but not really for any reason. The dive Lafranchi did that put TLL position in SOO at risk but they just rub me the wrong way.

Apey

Staff member
I am pretty indifferent to most teams really.

Being relatively young, I haven't had many experieces that have caused me to develop a hatred for any particular teams. So I guess If I had to choose someone I would base it from visiting this forum and say Dragons & Raiders.

Dragons - self explanatory
Raiders - this isn't so much of a hatred for their team but rather me enjoying their consistent and perpetual failure every season. Their fans continue to hype their players and their team continues to suck. Raiders in 2010, watch out!

thorson1987

Coach
Manly (club) - Arrogant pricks.

Dragons (Fans) - can't seem to get over 1999.That and they don't realise their club hasnt won a premiership. At least we have 1. `