What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is your most hated team and why?

HowHigh

Coach
Bulldogs by far, can't stand them and majority of their fans.
Storm also for obvious reasons (although I do feel for their fans)

cornerposter

Juniors
1st Roosters - because they represent all things Sydney.

2nd Manly - every Manly supporter I know is a f**kin wanker

3rd Newcastle - because Johns and Buderus were such c**k heads. Only the redeeming qualities of the Chief keep them from 2nd spot.

otori

Juniors
Roosters but it's more an irrational hatred than any sort of dislike of their players or status as a transit lounge. I don't care about that stuff but ever since 01/02/03, they've sh*t me.

Mark Rudd

Juniors
Melbourne - goes back to the way they were brought into the comp and then given a massive leg-up at the expense of other teams.

Since when were Melbourne given a 'massive leg-up at the expence of other teams'?

The NRL have never done enough for the Storm.

Sugar

Bench
Manly - pure hatred. A tradition pass on from my father and now passed on to my son, any sign of respect shown towards the scum over the spit bridge was met with a beating.

Roosters - hatred but respect for our rivals

Titans - The entire operation Bites, and introduced to the NRL as a franchise not a club.
Brisbane -Spoon fed News LTD puppets.
Storm - Not so much the players moreso the big wigs and the way they cheated to success. Another News puppet

redvscotty

First Grade
1. Titans - Scott Prince is a whinging diving merkin scrape. I used to hate Rogers too until he snatched the ball for Titans first try over the 'golden one' Israel 'did it for the challenge' Folau.

2. Storm - Inglis, Blair, Smith, Slater, Quinn, numerous others all speak for themselves why.

3. Israel Folau - This merkin has a dirty f**ken sly dog like smirk, and doesn't hold back when he wants to use it. Thought he was tough in Origin having a go at blokes for tackling him (how dare they?), not to mention his latest swansong into AFL. Seriously, f**k off you stupid merkin.

nqcowboy87

Bench
i used to hate the roosters mostly because they where at the top and and in three straight gf's and dominated rep teams and every single friday night football match was a roosters match. but as thats not the case anymore i dont really have a problem with them anymore. i used to be a big fan of melbourne storm pre 2006, mostly because they where the underdogs, but since they came ina d played that boring grapple tackle one out hitup kick game and just dominated relentlessly i became less of a fan and i know it sounds strange but i felt somewhat vindicated when the salary cap thing broke. but mostly i have always had a somewhat hatred of the eagles, i guess its genetic, plus the bears where a great team

1. Titans - Scott Prince is a whinging diving merkin scrape. I used to hate Rogers too until he snatched the ball for Titans first try over the 'golden one' Israel 'did it for the challenge' Folau.

2. Storm - Inglis, Blair, Smith, Slater, Quinn, numerous others all speak for themselves why.

3. Israel Folau - This merkin has a dirty f**ken sly dog like smirk, and doesn't hold back when he wants to use it. Thought he was tough in Origin having a go at blokes for tackling him (how dare they?), not to mention his latest swansong into AFL. Seriously, f**k off you stupid merkin.

I find this also in Inglis, Thaiday and Hodges. God forbid someone puts a decent shot on them, they simply can't hack it

RHCP

Bench
Manly was my most hated for a while, but recently I've leaned more towards Penrith as my most hated. I guess it's because I see them as one trick ponies rather than legitimate premiership contenders, at least for this season.

nqcowboy87

Bench
im also not really a fan of the titans, not the way they play or anything but mostly what sug said, i kinda felt a tiny bit dissapointed when they where admitted over the central coast back in 2005 but was nevertheless excited to have a new team. now as a resident of queensland they are shoved down our throats in the courie mail, sunday mail and every sporst report on the news is either on the titans or the broncos (which is probably why i dont really like the broncos much either) and i live in north queensland (even though i know the statewide news is broadcast from seq)

Sugar

Bench
Since when were Melbourne given a 'massive leg-up at the expence of other teams'?

The NRL have never done enough for the Storm.

The NRL split the profits with news ltd and the ARL.
News pump their profits into the Storm to the value of 8mil per year.
The ARL would spend the profits on junior footy, bush footy and improvements putting money back into the game.

News pump the Storm with cash not the game
What has Melbourne done for the game other than suck up cash better spent elsewhere and bring the shame on the game with their arrogant fraud ?

Joker's Wild

Coach
Storm - Smith, Slater and John Ribot. Nuff said

Broncos - The most arrogant team and fans I have ever come across. Also, they did everything possible to hold their monopoly in SEQ to the detriment of the game. Oh and John Ribot