What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is your most hated team and why?

Avenger

Immortal
Parra are right up there at the moment. Their bandwagon fans drive me nuts.

Here's hoping the Dogs (who I can't stand much either) give them a hammering next week.

You have no life if a forum can drive you nuts. I'm picturing a fat merkin in a red v.

thommo4pm

Coach
You have no life if a forum can drive you nuts. I'm picturing a fat merkin in a red v.

Understanding things is not your strong suit is it, or you just assume a lot of things and get them wrong. :lol:

Where did I say the forum drives me nuts?

Oh yeah, you've got me pictured really well. :lol:

Avenger

Immortal
Understanding things is not your strong suit is it, or you just assume a lot of things and get them wrong. :lol:

Where did I say the forum drives me nuts?

Oh yeah, you've got me pictured really well. :lol:

Sorry muscles. :lol:

thommo4pm

Coach
Sorry muscles. :lol:

Oh keep going.....you've got me pictured again. Where did I say I was muscly.... :crazy: What was that you said about stupid assumptions. :lol:

Goodnight princess, suck it up. Don't stew on this all night now ok....make sure you get some rest. :nwave:

Avenger

Immortal
Oh keep going.....you've got me pictured again. Where did I say I was muscly.... :crazy: What was that you said about stupid assumptions. :lol:

Goodnight princess, suck it up. Don't stew on this all night now ok....make sure you get some rest. :nwave:
Goodnight, don't choke in your sleep.

Fathead

Bench
Every good league loving player and fan should rate the dirty cheating storm scum as the worst team ever.

GongPanther

Referee
Every good league loving player and fan should rate the dirty cheating storm scum as the worst team ever.

One would have thought that the Storm have taken the mantle as the most despised from Manly.(Lets face it,what Manly did,other clubs followed suit)

As time goes on,this hatred of the Storm,like a bottle of wine,should age well.

As for me personally,I don't so much as 'hate" any particular team all the time.

Just the team on the day that whoever beat us.

So today I hate Parra.:eek:

Next week i will like the Storm.:lol:

Last edited:

Eelementary

Post Whore
I have a "healthy dislike" for Manly and Canterbury.

But the only team I hate are Melbourne. I feel for their fans, but they're a wretched club.

As for the media and bandwagon fans at Parra, I'd agree. Hate all the "fans" trying to strike up a conversation about the Eels, and all they know us 2009.

I guess Parramatta is a big club and that explains the media love.

But from a rational perspective, it's easy to see why people get frustrated.

beave

Coach
Broncos.

For years they would come up here and smash us and then parade around DFS as if it were theirs.

That semi in 2004 against them in T-town is still one of the best moments in Cows history, I wish the current mob wearing the blue and grey would show 1/2 the amount of heart that team had............

Frailty

First Grade
Parramatta - Media lovefest for Hayne is nauseating. Also the fans are the biggest bandwagoners/whingers/wankers I have ever seen at the games. Thinks every referee has a person vendetta against them.

Melbourne - Scum administration... But the victim mentality of fans is beyond a joke... I'm not talking about just the salary cap rort, remember they played victim when the grapple tackle was pulled up.

Cronulla - Do not deserve to be in the NRL. Will die a slow painful death - wish NRL would just pull the plug.

Saints - mainly because their fans will never admit to being beaten by a better team, it is always, we coulda, we shoulda, we woulda. Or they didn't win it, we lost it.

Souths - their fans again. They seem to think that no one else has any rite to support any other team and that no other supporters have passion for their club. To me they trot out the same old cliche after cliche and it gets boring.

These are just my opinion on the people I have met, not a generalisation against all fans of the respective clubs.

Bubbles

Melbourne because:
1. The way they were brought into the competition at the expense of others.
2. And then cheated to win on top of that.
3. The way their CEO Ribot tried to hijack the game Turd.
4. The way their players tell everyone they didn't know they were being paid overs.
5. And the way their fans live in denial makes me hate them even more.

IFR33K

Coach
I hate all super league based teams, because they sold their souls to the devil, and made our game worse.

Big Pete

Referee
:lol: cp, your post is funny on so many levels.

I don't really hate any team nowadays. On one hand it's good because it makes me far more appreciative of the game and it's players but on the other hand it does neutralize my interest some what.

Looking back though...

Newcastle: It all stemmed from that 2000 prelim. From there, got sick of the Johns love fest and players like Mad Dog who had an apparent inferiority complex really irked me. Got over it in 2004 when they were no longer as big a threat.

Parramatta: Couldn't stand the Brian Smith love in back in 2001. Got over it significantly after 2001 and all the years that followed. Even felt appreciative of them in 2005 when a bay of their supporters stuck by them after an embarrassing 54-14 loss to the Broncos.

Bulldogs: Didn't mind them up until 2003 and from there I just couldn't stand the likes of Anasta (overated), Vangana (overated) and Mason (loud mouth). Got over it in 2005 when they had a very unfortunate year.

Melbourne: Back in 2007 there was just so much to hate.

Turner dogging the Titans
King being presented as a nice guy, despite being a major grub.
Quinn.
White.

But most of my hatred was reserved for a Storm fan who flipped Petero off behind a glass barricade. Wanker.

Will say, the likes of Cronk and Johnson saved them a fair bit. Will never forget Cronk's actions in the 08 prelim, thought it was the most professional act by a captain in some time.

Manly Sea Eagles - To be fair, I just couldn't stand Orford and that was basically because he was doing his job, being an absolute worm of a halfback. Thought he was fairly overated and still thought he was something of a choker, despite the 08 victory. 'Spose Matai annoyed me too, until I saw a feature on him and his family and realised how much he's improved over the years, so that's cooled significantly too.

StormChaser

First Grade
Hands down, St Merge, but only for their fans. Have not met a bigger bunch of Failtards in my life, with the exception of Kiki and GKD from this forum.
Not that keen on the Warriors after last night either. lololol.