What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is your second favourite team?

Who is your second favourite team?

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canberra Raiders

• Cronulla Sharks

• Manly Sea Eagles

• Melbourne Storm

• New Zealand Warriors

• Newcastle Knights

• North Queensland Cowboys

• Penrith Panthers

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

• St George Illawarra Dragons

• Sydney Roosters

• Wests Tigers

• Total voters

Johns Magic

Referee
Davester said:
Johns Magic said:
Big Mick said:
Johns Magic said:
Tigers, because Tim McGann is playing for them next year.

do u know Tim McGann?

My Dad is his coach.

Awesome. A few questions

1. How good is he?
2. You reckon he'll cement a spot in First Grade?
3. How good will he go in Rugby League?

Well, the fact that he is only 22 yet he has been captain for the last two seasons says something.

Last year he led the Easts team to victory in the Shute Shield, and this year he was named the Easts 'Player of the Season', which is done on points, similar to the Dally M.

I often go down to the club just to kick the fooy, and I see him there doing his own personal training alot, showing his commitment.

He played for the Waratahs against the Pacific Islanders this year, and was one of the best players, playing the full 80 minutes and making loads of tackles.

Easts were coming first, undefeated about halfway through the season. McGann got injured, we lossed 3 straight, and went onto miss the finals. This was after McGann had played several matches with his injury, including one game where he scored 2 tries to win us the match in the dying stages.

He is a good chance of getting a contract with the 4th Super 12 team, unfortunately for you guys.

He is a very similar player to Scott Sattler in his work ethic. Incidentally, that is who he is replacing at Wests.

Yes, I think he will cement a spot in First-Grade.

I think that his workhorse nature will suit league, and he will make alot of tackles.

t-ba

Post Whore
Nugby said:
t-ba, what makes you think Wests will get a lot of support? Though obviously the Cowboys should be clear favourites.

When was the last either side won a Premiership? The Balmain Tigers took the mantle of loveable knockabout losers off the Bears sometime in the 1990's.

Davester

Juniors
Thanks for the info JM :)

Hopefully McGann ends up loyal after a couple of years and BAM! stays with the Tigers...

PanthersChik

Juniors
I might get yelled at or bashed for saying this, but everyone is entitled to their own opinions. My second FAV team believe it or not, is the Roosters. :? :D

~bedsy~

First Grade
Mine is Manly... The rest of my family go for them.
In turn the Knights are their 2nd fave team.

Stomp

Juniors
I am going to have to say the Bulldogs/Cowboys. #-o After, Broncos being my first of course!

Stomp

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Looks like im the fourth Warrior fan to say Bulldogs :clap: the kiwi connection there is too good to overlook.