What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who should we be looking after june 30th

Eelementary

Post Whore
Carl Webb
Roy Asotasi
Hutch Maiava
Richard Villasanti
Adrian Morley

Any of these would be super buys. Tough and aggressive forwards - exactly what we need!

Blu`

Juniors
From most important to sign to least important to sign.. (not listing players that are already signed to other clubs)

Eels

1. Fui Fui Moi Moi
2. Ben Smith
3. Brett Delaney
4. Dean Widders
5. Paul Stringer
6. John Morris
7. Adam Peek
8. Chad Robinson
9. Henry Perenara
10. Wade McKinnon (sorry Wade, i don't think the club can afford a player as good as you with players like Reddy coming through)
11. Luke Burt
12. Jack Afamasaga
13. Aaron Cannings (Let him go and use his cash to secure juniors)
14. Jamie Lyon (NEVER come back, not even for free)

yy_cheng

Coach
One prop either O'Meley or Asotasi

We're pretty much ok for Backrowers and Backs except the 5/8th role.

ParraAds

Juniors
u can never have enough backrowers...especially when one as good as creagh is on the market...trust me people...this guy is gonna be something special, Morrison and Hindmarsh cant play forever.

The Colonel

Immortal
Eelementary said:
Carl Webb
Roy Asotasi
Hutch Maiava
Richard Villasanti
Adrian Morley

Any of these would be super buys. Tough and aggressive forwards - exactly what we need!

I don't rate Maiava. As big and as strong as what he is he is easily caught out when isolated by smaller players. He is also inconsistent - Cronulla have better forwards.

Webb is near enough certain to be a Titan.

Villasanti hasn't had a good game since 2003.

Morley is unlikely to leave the Roosters - if he does it will be back home.

Asotasi is the best of the props on the market followed by O'Meley. Either one would be good but Roy would be my choice.

Eelementary

Post Whore
ParraAds said:
u can never have enough backrowers...especially when one as good as creagh is on the market...trust me people...this guy is gonna be something special, Morrison and Hindmarsh cant play forever.

Blasphemy!

Eelementary

Post Whore
The Colonel said:
I don't rate Maiava. As big and as strong as what he is he is easily caught out when isolated by smaller players. He is also inconsistent - Cronulla have better forwards.

Webb is near enough certain to be a Titan.

Villasanti hasn't had a good game since 2003.

Morley is unlikely to leave the Roosters - if he does it will be back home.

Asotasi is the best of the props on the market followed by O'Meley. Either one would be good but Roy would be my choice.

I rate Asotasi very, very highly - a good, tough prop (who is also young) and he can also offload.

Eelementary

Post Whore
A change of scenery could be good for Villa the Gorilla.

And as for Webb...Is anything ever for certain these days? lol