What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who should we be looking after june 30th

The Colonel

Immortal
That would be right. Must have been a good offer because as soon as Billy Johnstone had signed with the Titans I was told he'd be more than certain to follow.

Avenger

Immortal
Eelementary said:
Bulldogs

Nate Myles

Knights
Kurt Gidley

Eels
Wade McKinnon
Ben Smith
Brett Delaney
Fuifui Moimoi
Chad Robinson
Jamie Lyon
Feleti Mateo
Blake Green
Jeremy Smith

Panthers

Frank Pritchard **

Dragons

Ben Creagh (priority)
Ashton Sims (priority)
Justin Poore (priority)
Michael Henderson (priority)

** Option in players favour
*** Option in clubs favour

The above are the players I would re-sign from Parra and be interested in from other clubs.

I can't believe we would go after Sherwin when we have the Rookie of the Year.....what do they say about penthouse to the sh*thouse...you lot are hard markers.

fish eel

Immortal
Belly in Brisvegas said:
I can't believe we would go after Sherwin when we have the Rookie of the Year.....what do they say about penthouse to the sh*thouse...you lot are hard markers.

Exactly right.

Tim's just a pup.

Plenty of good judges last year were saying that they hoped Parramatta fans had patience with the kid.

We cant expect to go out week in, week out and play like Andrew Johns, Scott Prince or Jonathon Thurston at this stage in his career, especially when are forwards are going backwards and the kid has no time on the ball.

How many years have guys like Thurston and Prince been playing to reach the level of play they are now at?

No way we should be looking at another halfback.

Tim needs a couple of big mongrel props to make some yards and look after him, and a creative guy outside him to take some pressure off him. They're the type of players I'd be looking at post june 30 if I was Hagan.

And if you doubt me, I'll refer you to my signature. My posts come with a rare Suitman stamp of approval for quality. :lol:

Pazza

First Grade
I'd Agree with the saints boys avenger. They always have great forward talent.

Latest posts