What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should we sign for 2009?

parra pete

Referee
"Weyman....the way to go"...A vastly underrated player...
BUT I hope the Raiders keep him...They can't afford to lose Scott Logan, Costigan and Weyman at the same time, and David Furner wouldn't let it happen anyway...

HevyDevy

Coach
I actually always rated Weyman very highly but all of those injuries have taken their toll.

He lacks that real oomph he once had. Strong bastard - I feel sorry for him. Could have been anything.

Call him David Woods.

Bazal

Post Whore
Weyman? FFS now we've gone beyond the bottom of the barrel....the bloke is a fat, overweight, unfit hack who's injured more than he is fit, and suspended more than he is not. He lacks discipline, ability, conditioning and restraint. For the same bloke to suggest sacking Moi Moi and signing this fat hack simply demonstrates, once again, a knowledge of the game that would struggle to fill a pixies thimble. FFS....

Bigfella

Coach
LOL.

Pete wants to get rid of Fui because he is too suspnsion prone and wants to replace him with Mick Weyman?

Wasn't les Boyd available Pete?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
LOL.

Pete wants to get rid of Fui because he is too suspnsion prone and wants to replace him with Mick Weyman?

Wasn't les Boyd available Pete?
LOL. True, but Weyman plays for the Canberra raiders unlike Fui who only plays for Parra.

parra pete

Referee
Weyman? FFS now we've gone beyond the bottom of the barrel....the bloke is a fat, overweight, unfit hack who's injured more than he is fit, and suspended more than he is not. He lacks discipline, ability, conditioning and restraint. For the same bloke to suggest sacking Moi Moi and signing this fat hack simply demonstrates, once again, a knowledge of the game that would struggle to fill a pixies thimble. FFS....

I personally hope Mick stays with the Raiders. Too much of a Country boy to fit in with the Eels 'superstar' pack, especially the likes of which are running around in 2008. Mick has too much passion in his play to be a success up here.
The Eels have blokes like Weller, Junior and Joe Galauvo to fit in to the forwards breach when the others aren't doing so well.
Thinking about it I agree..Eels don't need hacks like Michael Weyman with that trio on board. The three were good in 2005 after all...and maybe, just maybe, will be able to reproduce that form this season or somewhere down the track.
And "forty minute Fui" has been on fire in 2008 hasn't he. Fancy thinking of unloading him!!!!. I must be a heretic. Fui is a forum 'golden child' where his reputation outstrips his ability.
WHAT WAS I THINKING?..Please forgive me.
I will write 100 times, "please do not upset the forum lovers of the golden children"
I agree that after being involved in playing, coaching, selecting, administrating, and reporting on Rugby League at all levels, and being associated with some of the biggest stars in the code for over 50 years..I have not been able to pick up any knowledge of the game, not even enough to fill a pixies thimble.
How could I...I must be like Bazal and RJ and walk around with my head stuck up my arse...Kinda ostrich like...

Bazal

Post Whore
And "forty minute Fui" has been on fire in 2008 hasn't he. Fancy thinking of unloading him!!!!. I must be a heretic. Fui is a forum 'golden child' where his reputation outstrips his ability.
WHAT WAS I THINKING?..Please forgive me.
LOL....back on your meds mate, the dementia is taking over again...

Forty minute Fui huh? As opposed to ten minute Weyman? Or perhaps 7 games a year Weyman? I dunno, maybe you prefer the Weyman who gets suspended for 5-10 games a year? Or the one who gets sent off or sin binned twice a season? I know, you really love the Weyman who, since his debut, has done his ankle, knee, wrist, and shoulder....Oh, and yeah Weyman's on fire this season as opposed to Fui....He was brilliant at the judiciary after knocking a bloke out for no reason...wasn't he now?

I will write 100 times, "please do not upset the forum lovers of the golden children"

The record is broken mate...we know you're bitter because some of us dared not to agree with you regarding a player...let it go, he's gone, and your continued harping is pathetic

I agree that after being involved in playing, coaching, selecting, administrating, and reporting on Rugby League at all levels, and being associated with some of the biggest stars in the code for over 50 years..I have not been able to pick up any knowledge of the game, not even enough to fill a pixies thimble.

That's about right...

Bazal

Post Whore
3 of the above 4 requirements seem to be missing in a number of parramatta forwards too of late. :shock:

While that may be true....we don't have blokes outed for 6 weeks for belting a bloke for no reason, and for elbowing a guy on the ground in the head. Weyman is a thug of the highest order, and is possibly the most unfit player in the game at the moment.

The Colonel

Immortal
I have to say pete that suggesting Weyman as your replacement for Moimoi is bordering on the ludicrous. Weyman at one stage looked very likely but at this stage of the game it is very unlikley a coach like Hagan would bring the best out in him. Wayne Bennett would be Michael Weyman's only saving grace.

Latest posts