What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was better ?

anjado

Juniors
Royce Simmons he got chosen over Mario for rep sides, Both pretty similair Mario was a great player it's a shame he is more remembered for being the but of all jokes on the footy show.

Luke Patten or Michael Potter

_Johnsy

Referee
Blacklock

he used his natural skill & speed to beat a defender. manu uses & relies on his size.

mannah or douglas

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Blacklock

he used his natural skill & speed to beat a defender. manu uses & relies on his size.

mannah or douglas
Both completely different players, ones more of a workhorse and the other is more of an impact player. But I'd go Mannah

Uate or Vatuvei?

anjado

Juniors
I'm going for Uate on the back of Tuiaki being out for so long, next 2 years will go a long way to determining who is better.

David Gillespie or Les Davidson

Loudstrat

Coach
lol Offiah was a pathetic winger....overrated he was simply on the end of a super Wigan backline. In the NRL it isnt even close.
Dead Heat. Both played zero NRL games.

Cement. Better choice of clubs to win a premiership at with Canterbury an Manly. Davidson, never had a hope.

Again - Mick Liubinskas or Geoff Foster?

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Geoff Foster. Longer career and less interchange stuff ups.

St George or St George-Illawarra?

Big Pete

Referee
John Plath, actually starred in a few games where as Lee always showed potential, just never realised it.

Robbie Farah vs. Michael Ennis

anjado

Juniors
I would go with Greg Dowling i think he achieved more in Origin and Test level.

Danny Buderus or Benny Elias

Big Pete

Referee
Hodges at Brisbane easily. Comparing 2002-03 would be interesting but I'd say his form for the Broncos from 2005-07 would have that covered.

Brent Tate vs. Matt Cooper

Brutus

Referee
Hodges at Brisbane easily. Comparing 2002-03 would be interesting but I'd say his form for the Broncos from 2005-07 would have that covered.

Brent Tate vs. Matt Cooper

Tate by a chin.

Bruce "Bruiser" Clark v Bruce "The Sloth" Gibbs

Stagger eel

Staff member
Tate - has done some real special stuff over the years.

Arko or Bullfrog?

both scheming manipulators but I would have to lean towards Bullfrog, only just..

by the way, both never completely got their own way as Arko missed out on Lewis when he was pratically signed sealed and delivered while Bullfrog allowed Fearnely to steal Cronin when he agreed to come to the dogs.

Latest posts