What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was better ?

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Too tough - even NSW origin team I flip flop between those 2 and Jack.

Ill go with Brasher tonight - because he was so good even when he waas drinking lemonade post game as he was too young to drink the sponsor's product. Hah!

Okay -

As a utility player...

K Hunt or S Berrigan?

Big Pete

Referee
Berrigan easily.

Hunt was only a good fullack, the only decent thing he did as a utility was cream Greg Bird in Origin 2 2008.

Berrigan was a serviceable half/centre and a dynamic dummy half runner.

Jarryd Hayne or Josh Dugan at fullback?

EDIT

Wesser had an astounding 2003 still holds the record for tries in a season for a fullback doesnt he?

That was a great season, but I'd have Bowen's 2007 over it easily. Ahh..2007...what a year for fullbacks.

Last edited:

Didgi

From what we've seen Dugan. Both have potential to be much more.

Watmough or G. Stewart.

Last edited:

perverse

Referee
at their respective bests, Watmough is the better player of the 2... and is one of the best forwards in the game when his penalty count is low. Stewart has some handy ball skills and is a good second rower in his own right, and probably more consistent than Watmough... but nowhere near as damaging and explosive.

tbh i think i could safely say Watmough with a full stop.

Anthony Mundine or Terry Campese?

typicalfan

Coach
The Man had a lot of talent but so does Campese. I would probably prefer Campese if i needed a guy to make the big play otherwise Choc.... So 8/10 Choc.

Paul McGregor or Mark Coyne

anjado

Juniors
Paul McGregor over Mark Coyne never really rated him that highly in an attacking sense.

Noel Goldthorpe or Craig Field

anjado

Juniors
Steve Turner is miles better everyone says he is sh*t off the back of one bad game. He genuinely plays well in the NRL.

Scott Gourley or Adam Muir

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Robbie O'Davis. Queenslander ;)

It will be Kidley by the time he retires, though.

Okay -

Mario Fenech or Royce SImmons?