What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was better ?

RABK

Referee
Les Boyd, he was a crazy sob but he was one of the best and most feared in the world in an era of hard men.

John Dorahy or Russell Fairfax

beave

Coach
Fairfax, hair like that needs to be recognised..................

Mal Meninga or Steve Renouf?

anjado

Juniors
Smell my finger

Chris johns or Mary mcgregor?

Mcgregor for me i think Johns had the luxury of playing in one of the best backlines of all time which helped him look better than what he was.

as a coach

John Lang or Brian Smith

typicalfan

Coach
Mcgregor for me i think Johns had the luxury of playing in one of the best backlines of all time which helped him look better than what he was.

as a coach

John Lang or Brian Smith
Lang by a long long long long way.

Paul Langmack or Kevin Hardwick

Last edited:

beave

Coach
Devere, for having to work a lot more for what he got, Johns just strolled into that team.

Brookvale Oval or Leichardt Oval?

RABK

Referee
Harragon - 20 straight Origins as NSW's toughest forward in their most dominant era and a GF winning captain

Wayne Pearce or Ray Price

anjado

Juniors
Leichhardt by a mile

Roach vs harrogan

Blocker for me i think the chief was too injury prone to be honest.

Ray Price for mine one of the best forwards in the history of the game and slightly ahead of Pearce.

Luke Rooney or Brett Morris

Goddy

Juniors
I'm gonna ask it, the deadliest question of all;

Darren Lockyer or Andrew Johns? Queue the Origin rivalry.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
As a player who left a legacy of success at all levels of the game, Lockyer has the edge, but in terms of the complete freak with the ball in hand and in defence, I'd give it to Johns.

The perfect halves pairing.

Luke Lewis or Anthony Laffranchi?

anjado

Juniors
Matt Seers by a mile Jorgenson hit form for about 6 games in 1999 and has a great game against the Broncos in 2000, apart from that he was poor in the semi final against Parramatta that season he cost Penrith the game just by being so slow and immobile.

Michael Potter or Luke Patten

beave

Coach
Mick potter, for not being a merkin on twitter..........:sarcasm:

Daryl Halligan or Hazem El Masri?

Latest posts