What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was better ?

typicalfan

Coach
Daryl Halligan provided more than goal kicking

Brad Drew or Nathan Friend
Sure you haven't got the two confused? Halligan barely had anything other than goalkicking, El Masri has over 100 more tries to his name plus a better defender but meh.

Friend by far, Friend is made of real substance.

Michael Neil or Michael Hagan.

anjado

Juniors
got to be Docking i put Mahon in the Parramatta early 90's horrible team which somehow never won the spoon despite on paper being god awful. Docking was a good fullback.

David Riolo or Rod Maybon

Desert Qlder

First Grade
As much as I love Dizzy, and he does have better career figures, McDermott was carrying the attack during the period prior to Warne and McGrath. So I'm going to give it to him. Could understand any disagreement to that though.

Paul Rauhihi or Roy Asotasi?

POPEYE

Coach
Grothe or Ribot. Ribot played one more game for Aust but one less try whilst doing so. Grothe was less robust but more spectacular

gUt

Coach
Rauhihi imo, he got better as he got older whereas Roy instantly turned to pudding when he lobbed at Souths, where careers go to die.

lol@50uff$

Lewis

Juniors
Grothe or Ribot. Ribot played one more game for Aust but one less try whilst doing so. Grothe was less robust but more spectacular

Previous question now answered, so Grothe by a long way. Riibes was an opportunist

Grothe was pure class and strength.

Brett Kenny V Brad Fitler

chigurh

Previous question now answered, so Grothe by a long way. Riibes was an opportunist

Grothe was pure class and strength.

Brett Kenny V Brad Fitler

I may get shouted down for this, but I would go with the Fredster.

Kenny had unbelievable skills but Fittler wasn't too shabby himself. He also had a few other strings to his bow such as being a 100kg ball player that could take the line on, break tackles and put anyone on the field that run at him on their backside. Not to mention he could put a cutout ball on a dime and had a varied kicking game. And the left foot step close to line was dy-no-mite!

Menzies or Tallis?

gUt

Coach
f**k tough call. If I was building my dream team of all players I'd seen Tallis would be in there before Beaver.

Buderus or Elias?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Beetson of course.

How about this one, Craig Smith or Craig Smith?

The ex Illawarra and St George Illawarra player Vs the Melbourne storm player knocked out in the 99 GF

Loudstrat

Coach
Craig Smith was sh*t, Craig Smith was much better. The ex Dragon who always got suspended was better

Nathan Blacklock or Ricky Walford?

Latest posts