What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was better ?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Damon Booby v Jovan Clarke

hah! there's a blast from the past.. damon came from my junior club... shame he only lasted 3 first grade games... was an absolute gun.. he would have been a superstar...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Luke Priddis or Kerrod Walters

priddis - to be able to play in 3 different premiership winning squads (yes, no game with dragons, he helped get them there) says something..

megan gale or jennifer hawkins?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
head - if it wasn't for the injuries..

eric grothe snr vs eric grothe jnr

campbo

Juniors
Burt. But the Croker choke was bigger than Burt's. Especially considering he had just kicked 20-odd in a row.

W.Pearce or M.Pearce

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Burt. But the Croker choke was bigger than Burt's. Especially considering he had just kicked 20-odd in a row.

W.Pearce or M.Pearce

can't call.. different positions... a closer comparison would be dean young & craig young..

however, my question, in the father / son vein..

manoa thompson or jarryd hayne?

Slackboy72

Coach
I will. Wayne was way better but I only say that because I don't have Fox Sports where one can listen to the endless tirade of the Mitchell Pearce cheerleading squad.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
peachy. whilst hayne shows glimpses of brilliance, peachy was consistent in what he delivered. should have played more rep footy...

alan langer or ricky stuart?

WaznTheGreat

Referee
LOL Peachy

Hayne played more rep footy in like his first two years in the NRL then Peachy played in his whole life.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i still choose peachy over hayne.

fewer wankers incorporated peachy into their LU nickname..

anjado

Juniors
Langer was consistently great for like 14 years, Stuart i thought tailed off a bit towards the end. So it has to be Langer

Preston Campbell or Anthony Mundine

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
campbell.. consistent for so long

mark seargent or paul harrogan