What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was better ?

ANTiLAG

First Grade
I would say Brasher based on longevity

Greg Alexander or Jonathan Thurston

Johnathan Thurston. I'm a great admirer of Brandy, who could cover a lot of positions on the field, but as a half, JT is at another level if not two, to Brandy.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
gallery-e6frewz0-1225931123013

Last edited:

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Braith or EddieMunster

129709-nrl-wags.jpg

COuld passs for his sister, but I don't remember Wednesday looking so hot.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Tallis, purely based on he has won on GF day.
Brandy vs Hasler

Hasler. Too hard to split playing careers - both class acts. Purely based on post playing career Hasler has given league more humour. That OPSM line was absolute gold. And I loved Jamie Lyon's facial reaction when Hasler dehinged the door.

Cliffy Lyons or Trentt Barrett?

Last edited:

Brutus

Referee
Hasler. Purely based on post playing career Hasler has given league more humour. That OPSM line was absolute gold. And I loved Jamie Lyon's facial reaction when Hasler dehinged the door.

Cliffy Lyons or Trentt Barrett?

I'll go for Barrett. Wally Lewis made Lyons look like a mute schoolkid with boing boing everytime he came up against him. Barrett would've done the same.

Mike Eden v Neil Baker

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Ali Lauititi - could rip teams apart at his peak 'one handed'.

Stacey Jones or Brett Kimmorley?

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
I'd say that i'd take Mateo at his destructable best but that isn't very often as hes often inconsistent.

There are two that spring to my mind straight away:

1. Greg Inglis or Mal Meninga

2. Allan Langer or Johnathon Thurston