What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was better?

Big Pete

Referee
Well it's a bit like voting for a giant douche or a turd sandwich really. It's just that the giant douche has had more opportunities to disappoint me and never ever hit that high.

La Parka, barely saw Cara as Mistico so it's hard to compare but Parka had the most personality of any masked lucha I've seen. I still crack up watching Souled Out 98, everybody needs to see his post-match attack, dance and casual strut out of the ring. It's the stuff of legend.

2 Cold Scorpio vs. Al Snow - Who was the better JOB Squad member?

Al Snow, everybody wants Head. Scorpio was good in the ring, but Snow had the better all round package for me.

The end of WCW challenge: Booker T or Scott Steiner

nöyd

Staff member
JBL - absolutely loving his colour commentary lately

Mr. Perfect or Dolph Ziggler

Chanandalar

Juniors
Great question. It is hard to remember Eddie without giving him the "Owen hart treatment". Would like to see how you guys judge this one, I honestly can't split them

Iafeta

Referee
Chris Jericho. Great wrestlers the both of them, Jericho I thought was better on the mic, and his comic touch was insane in WCW. The 1004 holds read out was awesome, and the streak attempt on Goldberg was awesome. Pity they never exploded Jericho to the next level, he was a break out star waiting to happen - and despite not being booked to look great, he'd given them enough bullets in the chamber to shoot out a new superstar.

Kamala the Ugandan Giant v Haystacks Calhoun?

Chris Jericho. Great wrestlers the both of them, Jericho I thought was better on the mic, and his comic touch was insane in WCW. The 1004 holds read out was awesome, and the streak attempt on Goldberg was awesome. Pity they never exploded Jericho to the next level, he was a break out star waiting to happen - and despite not being booked to look great, he'd given them enough bullets in the chamber to shoot out a new superstar.

Kamala the Ugandan Giant v Haystacks Calhoun?

Kamala. He was involved in some decent matches.

Meng or Barbarian.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Rikishi. But only because I saw more of him.

Eric Bischoff or Theodore Long? (Based on managerial/image)

nöyd

Staff member
oh Bischoff easily. love him or hate him, he's played a huge part in the business.

shit, now i need to think of 2...

ummmmmmm...

D'Lo Brown or the Blue Meanie

Eelementary

Post Whore
oh Bischoff easily. love him or hate him, he's played a huge part in the business.

shit, now i need to think of 2...

ummmmmmm...

D'Lo Brown or the Blue Meanie

D'Lo - better talent all round IMO.

Taka Michinoku or Sho Funaki?

Dragon2010

First Grade
Agreed, I loved Bischoff. His personality to really brushed off good with the WWE. He was the guy you either loved or loved to hate. I kinda miss him in the WWE. Even if he as just the "fabricated" manager he still did many great things for the WWE and was a great brain.

Um, Blue Meanie. I enjoyed him a lot more overall.

Funkai. I found him a more solid package.

Rhyno or Big Show?

Eelementary

Post Whore
Agreed, I loved Bischoff. His personality to really brushed off good with the WWE. He was the guy you either loved or loved to hate. I kinda miss him in the WWE. Even if he as just the "fabricated" manager he still did many great things for the WWE and was a great brain.

Um, Blue Meanie. I enjoyed him a lot more overall.

Funkai. I found him a more solid package.

Rhyno or Big Show?

Big Show - less talented in the ring (but at his size, can you blame him?), but more charismatic.

Eric Young or Darren Young?

Bulldog Force

Referee
Eric Young - funny as heck. I remember back in 2010 he used to be in a tag-team match and join the tag team he was versing :lol:

Goldberg or Ryback?

afinalsin666

First Grade
Goldberg, as much as i disliked him. Ryback's career is still in it's infancy, so that may change.

Stone Cold Steve Austin or John Cena? (this may have already been asked, if so, just ignore it.)

Latest posts