What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you rather have at your club?Jamie Soward or Mitchell Pearce..

Hanscholo

Bench
Can i have both?

Both are good players, and both will probably have very good, if not great careers. I'll let you know who was better when im done watching them.

chrisc101

Juniors
I have a theory on the "quaterback positions" in rugby league (6,7 & 9). Typically the players with higher IQ's are better. Of course there are exceptions to the rule but in general it is true. I'll let you decide who would win on that basis!

Danish

Referee
IMO providing the weather holds out this sunday should see a record attendance for the ANZAC day clash.

Dragons top of the table and brimming with confidence. Roosters right amongst the 8 and giving their fans some hope and just generally playing attractive footy.

Hopefully a return to the traditional close match ups of the first 6 games instead of a whitewash like the last 2.

Tom Ace

Bench
Pearce.

And that's without any bias.

I like a lot of what Soward does, but I just see more potential in Pearce

Gaba

First Grade
pearce is predictable , and always rely on kicks against the better teams as his only attack

pearce will not win games

adamkungl

Immortal
Dally M leaderboard
9 Issac Luke (SOU)
9 Todd Carney (SYD)
8 Darius Boyd (SGI)
8 Petero Civoniceva (PEN)
8 Mitchell Pearce (SYD)
8 Robbie Farah (WTI)
7 Johnathan Thurston (NQL)
7 Benji Marshall (WTI)