What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's Brian Scouting in tonights Game???

shane1970

Juniors
Just saw the start of the Monday night Preview show and guess who's at the game???
Coach SMITH!!!
What's he doing down there in Canberra????? Watching who as a possible Knight in 09?????
or just a night at the footy?????

Matt23

Staff member
Canberra's a bit of mission just to see a game of footy...but seriously who would he be looking at?

Frederick

Staff member
Anyone decent off contract for either team?

...well, that pretty much rules out anyone from Canberra, so who's off contract for the Storm? :lol:

shane1970

Juniors
Adrian Purtell is off contract and being chased by the Storm.
Lincoln Withers is off contract but not playing tonight
So it is a bit of a mystery

Spike

First Grade
I hope he's just stopping by on his way to Fyshwick. There's no other reason to go to Canberra

shane1970

Juniors
Warren Smith just said that Blair & Lima from the Storm are off contract.
Don't think we need any more forwards though.

You can scout from the other side of the world these days. He wasn't just looking at someone, he would've been meeting someone.

Michael Hagan was at the Brisbane game here last week. Sat in front of me and got quite the earful. Especially with the release of the MOTM.

Johns Magic

Referee
There's a rumour in the nrl forum that we're chasing/have signed Matt Henjak, who lives in Canberra, to replace Buderus...

I'm a big union fan, and this guy was my most hated player. All the talent in the world, but a selfish merkin of a player and a prick to boot.

Matt23

Staff member
Personally I would'nt want Henjak here, he'd be a bad influence, maybe his Uncle can get him a start at the broncos...

Frederick

Staff member
There's a rumour in the nrl forum that we're chasing/have signed Matt Henjak, who lives in Canberra, to replace Buderus...

I'm a big union fan, and this guy was my most hated player. All the talent in the world, but a selfish merkin of a player and a prick to boot.
So what, are we still looking for the next Joey? :?

Frederick

Staff member
How old is he? What position did he play in union? And how do you think he'd go in the hooking role in league?

Johns Magic

Referee
How old is he? What position did he play in union? And how do you think he'd go in the hooking role in league?

26 years old, 88kg, halfback, would suit hooker in league.

Hes the prototype modern day league hooker. Kicking, passing, running, he's got it all. Even in union he was playing like a Robbie Farah. He's very loud on the field in ordering the forwards around.

His big problem has always been his ego. In union your attack can't revolve around the halfback. In league he could add another dimension to the attack.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Didn't he play fly half in union? And he'd be prob mid-20's?

Edit - thanks JM :p

Latest posts