What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whos this all black we are close to signing

On the footy show it said we are real close to signing an all black. who could it be and why, we have depth all over the park and i really hope this doesnt jeopadise a under 20 player coming through

_addict

Juniors
Can't imagine it being that likely. There can't be that many current All Blacks that would come over for a likely reduced packet. Having said that there are clearly Unions in strife that might have to offload (might be the only time I'd ever see decent off-loading in Union). If that were the case they'd be in more strife than we could have imagined. I think if there's any truth to it it's more likely to be an ex, or a sevens player.

_addict

Juniors
Joe, that would be a recipe for heart attacks on both wings. I reckon Messam's alright, but why would we? Why would he?

Revelation 3:20

Juniors
List of recent All Blacks that might be in the frame:
Benson Stanley - Related to Braxton
Rene Ranger - I agree with everyone he would be awesome
Isaia Toeava
Hosea Gear
Lelia Masaga - Hearty as
Tamati Ellison

Note: I'm sure the cap is going up next year, so the Warriors will have some extra money.
They'll be looking for a centre too

Micistm

Bench
If they go anywhere near SB effin W I will seriously microwave my own earwax to eat while vigorously doing my own arse with a cheesegrater.
Otherwise, welcome, ABs! ;-)

parraeels2010

Juniors
here's the inside mail and its gonna be win win for parra. its a 2 way for sbw between warriors and eels. but if you's sign sbw you will release mateo who want to come back to parra

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
here's the inside mail and its gonna be win win for parra. its a 2 way for sbw between warriors and eels. but if you's sign sbw you will release mateo who want to come back to parra

have him. you're allergic to the finals anyway.

gutterfax

First Grade
Can't imagine it being that likely. There can't be that many current All Blacks that would come over for a likely reduced packet. Having said that there are clearly Unions in strife that might have to offload (might be the only time I'd ever see decent off-loading in Union). If that were the case they'd be in more strife than we could have imagined. I think if there's any truth to it it's more likely to be an ex, or a sevens player.
Comedy Gold....:cool:
Why would the club bother with any of the AB's? The Warriors have the best production line in the NRL.......3 finals last year, so everything points to strength in depth....and with Little Tommy LL coming back next year, I don't see any position where the club don't have 2 and sometimes more people waiting to step up.
What the club have to ensure is that some of these youngsters don't get tempted to move in the other direction......