What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who's worked at mcdonalds?

Robster

Bench
first day for me tommrow , its a trail of 3 hours, whats it like making a big mac? you enjoyed working there?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Worked there for 3 shift, i quit in disgust of myself and my reputation, i dispise it and anyone who works there. I literally felt ashamed to have worked there, thankfully i quit...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I thought 16 year olds did TRIALS at maccas, not people over 18???

I got myself a real job when i left school, bar man, then got promoted to bar manager and secretary within a year.

I wouldnt do any permanent work if it paid less than 30 grand a year

Robbie Keane

Juniors
Yeah, I used to work there. Worst ever, fat bitch managers get you to make them another burger every half hour...so you spit in it.

An41

Juniors
------------We - Most of the members of FFB are at this level in life.-------------------
*My Shit
*Your Shit
*Dogshit
-----------------------Maccas Employers and Employees---------------------------------
-----------------------The Unemployed who cant be bothered to work------------------

Earl

Coach
I worked there for 3 years when I was 15.

Lets just say you are where you belong Wobster.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
so you were 15 for three years Earl

did you have to repeat elementry burger making

Rexxy

Coach
Good on you Robster, having a part time job can change your life. Having money, some structure and discipline, learning stuff, working in a team, having goals, meeting people.

The heights by great men reached and kept / Were not attained by sudden flight, / But they, while their companions slept, / Were toiling upward in the night.

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Robster

Bench
yea had a stressful trail espically Easter Saturday, was serving customers and was stressing out cause I had 3 orders to do with customers waiting, its important not to lose your cool in this job so I did what it took to hold on to it, theres so many burgers at maccas now its not funny , finding them on the screen is chaos, but at the end of the day the manager thought i coped well under pressure for a guy working first day at one of the most hardcore work days of the year, so they accepeted me and hired me and start next week.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
For f**ks sake Its a TRIAL not a trail

but anywho well done, soon those 50 hour working weeks will be earning you top dollar, somewhere around the $240-$300 mark a week.

An in NZ dollars too.

You'll be so rich Ricky Martin will be jealous.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
An41, you should refer to FI's comment regarding his farts smelling like a rose garden :arrow:

Latest posts