What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why are centrelink the dumbest organisation on the planet?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
and its those local members who are the policy makers, as EG has explained, that's how you achieve

Evilgrowler

First Grade
We had no choice in the end Twizzle. My wife who is a mild sufferer of Myotonica had her allowance approved on the spot. Our son is rated as a severe sufferer and couldn't win a trick. You should've seen what they tried to do when he was in hospital for 8 weeks. :?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
very unfortunate EG

my 17 y o is having his second heart operation today, he is in surgery at the moment

I'm very anxious, and hopefully this will be his last and all will bo OK

Evilgrowler

First Grade
Very sorry to hear that Twizzle. I wish him all the luck in the world mate. I also know exactly how you feel.

Hang in there dad. We have some of the best surgeons in the world. If he's anything like his father, he'll be determined to come out on top.

Good luck mate.

andrew flap

Bench
fyi, if you are a fed publilc servant, Centrelink is the last choice career option. They get the loser employees no one else will take.

Beaussie

First Grade
Sorry to hear about the news of both Twizzle and EG. It's good to hear you got a good result from you local member EG. :clap:

Back to the topic. Sucked in CH. That's what you get when you elect conservative f**kers like Howard who are only interested in the wealthy. Stop your bitchin and fufill your mutual obligations. :lol:

God damn. I am quitting my current unemployment job :lol: They told me that in order to get payments i have to be actively looking for work, this course is a part of actively looking for work if i dont do it i dont get paid. I am not going to do this, i sat through todays lesson where the person made me type my resume on the computer even though i have a shitload of photocopies of it, the rest of the lesson everyone just talked about shit like when their babies were due and what they ate for lunch. He said for tommorrows lesson everyone had to come dressed in something they would wear to a f**ken interview. #-o #-o

They have to be the worst most frustraiting agency EVER.

CH, just out of curiosity will you be billing for Kerry or Bush in the upcoming election? Bush, I would presume...

Dosnt worry me really. Whoever wins not much will change. Kerry seems smarter than bush and i have heard good things about him. But yeah, not too fussed either way.

EWS

Juniors
they are government...what the hell do u expect....just look at john howard and you can see theres no hope. :lol:

Earl

Coach
I've had my fun with Centrelink. I'd rather be working and studying anytime.

pixie nipples

Juniors
You unemployed layabouts shouldn't be relying on the shambolic Australian Government for your income, especially when you consider this same Government spent millions of taxpayers dollars trying to hunt down money they couldn't find, from my dearly departed husband.

Get out and obtain a vocation to support yourselves financially. Miscreant bums like you are the scourge of the Earth.

Listen you stupid bitch.. Read the thread before you jump to conclusions.

And your christopher is 50 billion times worse than any dole bludger you fat stupid ugly f**king whore.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
:clap: :lol: :clap:

Chook wins!

next stop, the labor party.

*The labor party are piss poor and i'd personally like to go toilet on all of them*

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
just so that every one know, my sons operation went fine, and he is back home

thanks to every one for thier good will thoughts and PMs.

Agent Mulder

Bench
Oh Goodie a CenterLink Thread.
They are the biggest idiots i have ever come across.

Have they ever found anyone a actual job?

When i first started at Bakers Delight it was actually the Old CES who got me the job they were very nice and TOP NOTCH! anyway in the time i was with Bakers Delight for 4 years straight it changed from CES to Centerlink.

Anyway so i went in Centerlink when The Bakers Delight i worked in closed down because the Shopping Center was being ripped down,The were the most rudest,idiotic pricks i have ever met...i asked how i can apply for a job and the sour bitch behind the counter threw me this HUGE Book to fill out and said very rudley "FILL OUT THIS!" and when i asked for a pen it was like i was pulling teeth or something plus there was not even a place to sit down and fill this f**king thing out.

SO i just dumped in the rubbish bin and walked out never to return ever again.

Anyway my partner found a job (NOT THRU CENTERLINK) by herself and then told Centerlink she has a job and to stop payments anyway they went ahead and paid her 90 bucks or something and then had the gull to mail us a threating letter a few months later saying we owed 90 bucks...DUMBASSES!

One More...My Partner's sister wanted to find a job! they told her that she had to be on the dole for them to assit her! She just wanted a f**king job not the DOLE.

They are the biggest pieces of SHIT ever!

Raider_69

Post Whore
centrelink are dumb because they keep paying idiots like my cousin who dont look for jobs, dont want a job, bullshits on the weekly job search form and blow all their dole cheak on pot and or alcohol

thats why they are the dumbest organisation

Choppies

Coach
Twizzle said:
just so that every one know, my sons operation went fine, and he is back home

thanks to every one for thier good will thoughts and PMs.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: for Your son mate good on him

Latest posts