What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why can't I see who's online?

legend

Coach
The forums are being upgraded with extra RAM and once that is complete, everything will be back to normal. It's a short term way to managing the traffic until we have finalised the upgrade which should be in a day or two.

Cheers.

ok so we know that users cannot be seen, BUT why am i being logged out all the time...I will be typing up a post then when i go to send it i have to log back in again and I KNOW that i have logged in, in the first place!

No no no no, I know that, but before it never used to log me out halfway through typing a post I used to be cruising around for hours and i wouldnt get logged off i used to be able to d/c from the net get back on two days later and itwould still be logged in, but now it just keeps logging me out, im wondering if it does with everyone or if its just me?!?!?!

cainen

Juniors
Works alright for me. Try deleting your cookies. Or just the leagueunlimited one anyway.

TooheysNew

Coach
Squishy_Da_Byatch said:
No no no no, I know that, but before it never used to log me out halfway through typing a post I used to be cruising around for hours and i wouldnt get logged off i used to be able to d/c from the net get back on two days later and itwould still be logged in, but now it just keeps logging me out, im wondering if it does with everyone or if its just me?!?!?!
It's almost definately because of the remember me box not being ticked. It's not a LeagueUnlimited problem, moreso an end user problem.