What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do people hate Michael Ennis

Surrogate

Juniors
If Ennis was a class act, would he need to sledge.
It just smacks of desperation and insecurity in his own abilities.
Maybe I'm from the old school.

I'm not going to take the bait on salary cap, wrestling and playing technique because it's irrelevant to this topic.

eozsmiles

Bench

I'm not going to take the bait on salary cap, wrestling and playing technique because it's irrelevant to this topic.

I think most people refer to class as the type of person one is, rather than their playing ability. Class is something that is spoken about on fan forums, not in dressing rooms.

Saying that Ennis sledges because he needs to is speculative. Maybe he just wants to.

eozsmiles

Bench
When someone gets Ennis to react poorly the fans say "look at Ennis the dickhead".

When Ennis gets someone to react poorly the fans say "look at Ennis the dickhead".

Must be at least a little bit of bias involved.

axl rose

Bench
hmmmm.

Is this the same bloke that tried to set a teenage kid (wearing a mascot suit) on fire on a river cruise and pooped in schlossy's shoe?

He's a top shelf bloke off the field.

Its just not that hard to act/answer a few cliche questions of the footy show and seem like a ' good' bloke. Slater has done it for years and he is a massive tool.

SadShark

Bench
I patted your dog on the head once. He said it was a nice change from getting fingered in his asehole

Was that on the reach around because I've found you can actually get your c**k in the dogs...................oh,.........I...... I think I've said too much again haven't I?

ek999

First Grade

What are your thoughts on Steve Waugh?

MuTT

Juniors

You could say that about many players , including your golden boy smith. You just mad cause your boys were outplayed , out enthused and out sledged .... :crazy: relax & enjoy mad Monday

Surrogate

Juniors
You could say that about many players , including your golden boy smith. You just mad cause your boys were outplayed , out enthused and out sledged .... :crazy: relax & enjoy mad Monday

I'm dissapointed, but i personally don't like people patting me on the head, whether its my own wife or team mate. I'm surprised Smith was rather restrained when it occurred. Thats why he's Australian captain.

Nice Beaver

First Grade

I haven't checked, but I can only assume that when Billy "the grub" Slater sledged Corey Patterson about his mental health issues you were equally appalled and started a lame arse thread denouncing his actions and declared your disgust?

Absolute and utter hypocrisy if not.

And Cameron Smith is a sledger from way back. In fact 90% of players sledge.

Untwist your panties.

mxlegend99

Referee
I can't stand him because he is a grubby piece of shit, and NSW picked him because that supposedly made him am Origin player. Meanwhile a far superior player missed out.

I have no issue with him getting under another players skin. Although it would be nice if he didn't try starting fights and hide behind team mates like a little bitch at the first sign someone is going to react.

Stranga

Juniors
Poor guy has been sentenced to Cronulla, hopefully he gets to ruffle a few more feathers on his way there.

Surrogate

Juniors
I haven't checked, but I can only assume that when Billy "the grub" Slater sledged Corey Patterson about his mental health issues you were equally appalled and started a lame arse thread denouncing his actions and declared your disgust?

Absolute and utter hypocrisy if not.

And Cameron Smith is a sledger from way back. In fact 90% of players sledge.

Untwist your panties.

If they did it as you have alleged, then i don't support it either.
Where did you get the 90% figure from? Your Ennis? :lol:

Doomednow

Bench
I can't believe this shit.

We have the mountain of niggle, cheating, dirty play and downright scumminess from Cam "Biggest Cheat In The Game" Smith to discuss, but someone gives him a rub on the head and people are all like "woahwoahwoahwoah don't disrespect the game there buddy, that is after all the Australian captain." You must be f**king kidding me.

Add this to Bellamy's cry about his team actually getting penalised for being a pack of grubby pricks for once.

The game needs a team in Melbourne but they are sure trying their hardest to make everyone else forget that.

Good on Ennis. Australian of the year.