What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do people hate Michael Ennis

Every player in the NRL should know what to expect from Ennis,he is going to needle and pester opposition players relentlessly.The NRL's stance on no punching allows players to provoke and niggle the opposition,knowing there is little fear or chance of a smack in the face for being a shit.If i was playing the last game of the year, losing heavily and was about to retire i wouldn't hesitate in smacking an opposition player who carries on like a shit because he thinks he cant be touched,sooner or later this is going to happen !

Jaegerex

Juniors
Every player in the NRL should know what to expect from Ennis,he is going to needle and pester opposition players relentlessly.The NRL's stance on no punching allows players to provoke and niggle the opposition,knowing there is little fear or chance of a smack in the face for being a shit.If i was playing the last game of the year, losing heavily and was about to retire i wouldn't hesitate in smacking an opposition player who carries on like a shit because he thinks he cant be touched,sooner or later this is going to happen !

Somewhat in Ennis's defence, he has been pestering, sledging and provoking players a lot longer than the instant bin for throwing a punch came in to play, so it isn't like he has actively changed his style to take advantage of it.
Given that I severely dislike the dives he takes but I enjoy a little bit of cheekiness between players, after all it isn't like we as fans don't give opposition fans a little cheek from time to time, all in good fun.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
If they did it as you have alleged, then i don't support it either.
Where did you get the 90% figure from? Your Ennis? :lol:

As I allege???? It was all over the media and the little grub sheepishly admitted it.

If you don't think players sledge each other you are kidding yourself. Ever played sport????

Smith is a filthy grub and deserves a he gets.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Thank you LU for restoring my faith in humanity.

When the Storm become unsuccessful (and it'll happen) their 'fans' will drop the club quicker than a hot pie.

Grub club from top to bottom and all around the ground.

POPEYE

Coach
Is there a list of the people who 'hate' Soward, Ennis, etc . . . I'd like to see if anyone I thought had credibility has slipped in amongst the wankers

The Colonel

Immortal
I haven't checked, but I can only assume that when Billy "the grub" Slater sledged Corey Patterson about his mental health issues you were equally appalled and started a lame arse thread denouncing his actions and declared your disgust?

Absolute and utter hypocrisy if not.

And Cameron Smith is a sledger from way back. In fact 90% of players sledge.

Untwist your panties.

Cameron Smith will do whatever he can to bait players himself. He is less animated than Ennis but don't think for a second that the bloke is any less of a sledger.

Slater is as big a dickhead as Ennis.

Wally Lewis, Andrew Johns.... I'm more than certain that sledging was as much a part of their game as anything.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Geez Bellamy loves his "big three" doesn't he. Covers up their several contracts, tanks as NSW coach and generally lets them get away with anything they want. No wonder they've all stayed at the club.

kbw

Bench
Cold, ruthless. If he sledged in the past, then it was gratuitous and unfortunate.

If Steve Waugh sledged ?
What planet are you on, idiot.

Why are people whinging about Ennis patting Smith's head like it was a new thing. its been going on for decades. Why are people not complaining when Ennis did it to others this year, or when Hodges has done it the 100s of times in the past.
Why, because Bellamy is an A grade sook

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Ennis is an amateur.

Here is a real head patting expert:

637420-38fd403e-0e1b-11e4-a815-d3c95abb9aab.jpg

Packy

Bench
Can Sterlo get a mic on Ennis like he did Mason? f**k that would be some great viewing.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
They're both merkins. I'd have Ennis over Smith, at least Ennis admits and is open about his antics, the other c**k gobbler is a sly devious charlatan.

I've got no respect for the Australian captain, he can get f**ked.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
They're both merkins. I'd have Ennis over Smith, at least Ennis admits and is open about his antics, the other c**k gobbler is a sly devious charlatan.

I've got no respect for the Australian captain, he can get f**ked.

Least deserving Australian captain I can recall.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
If Steve Waugh sledged ?
What planet are you on, idiot.

Why are people whinging about Ennis patting Smith's head like it was a new thing. its been going on for decades. Why are people not complaining when Ennis did it to others this year, or when Hodges has done it the 100s of times in the past.
Why, because Bellamy is an A grade sook

It's really only the OP who's having a sook. The rest of us are rolling around laughing at the irony of the Storm whinging about a pat on the head.

I recall the outrage that Cam Smith missed the 08 GF because he immersed himself in dirty grappling tactics. At the time, he had also immersed himself in signing a pair of contracts. So really, doesn't this club continue to get all that is coming to it?

AlwaysGreen is right, at least Ennis is up front.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
It's really only the OP who's having a sook. The rest of us are rolling around laughing at the irony of the Storm whinging about a pat on the head.

I recall the outrage that Cam Smith missed the 08 GF because he immersed himself in dirty grappling tactics. At the time, he had also immersed himself in signing a pair of contracts. So really, doesn't this club continue to get all that is coming to it?

AlwaysGreen is right, at least Ennis is up front.

And remember the carry on from Bellamy when Smith was suspended? The f*cking tool was literally on the brink of tears when he spoke about it.

That tackle on Thaiday was one of the worst I have seen. 2 weeks was a light sentence.

Bellamy is an A grade twat. Just like the filthy turds who he coaches.

bottle

Coach
I think the more important question is why doesn't everyone hate Ennis?
Those who don't should be hunted down and imprisoned without trial.

Last edited:

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
And remember the carry on from Bellamy when Smith was suspended? The f*cking tool was literally on the brink of tears when he spoke about it.

That tackle on Thaiday was one of the worst I have seen. 2 weeks was a light sentence.

Bellamy is an A grade twat. Just like the filthy turds who he coaches.

Quit flirting with me.

This honestly gives me great joy that we as an LU collective can come together on the fact the Storm are filth of the highest order.

One day, in the not too distant future, crowds at AAMI are going to plummet further than a suburban VFL game. And I will enjoy it.

Latest posts