What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do you hate the team you hate?

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
old_man_smythers said:
~doggie~diva~ said:
old_man_smythers said:
*edit-racism*
i dont remember ever being *edit*, you a**!

*edit-racist*

Cheers
35-0 :D :lol:

YOU f**kING RACIST PRICK!! GROW UP!!! IT'S PPL LIKE YOU THAT BRING STANDARDS IN SOCIETY LOWER. HOW BOUT YOU GET A LIFE YOU f**kING LOSER!! f**k WIT U SON OF A BITCH UR GLAD I DONT KNO WHO U ARE!!

Billybob

Juniors
Awww no one hates the cowboys (except the dude who hates superleague teams)

that brings a tear to my eye

OVP

Coach
Red V said:
Roosters, and please do I really need an explanation, it would take up too much space anyways. But in short form, they steal 14 other clubs players, Gould is a wank, Harrigan is a bitch, Morley is a thug, Walker is a cat, Ian Scherbat (spelling?) an ex-roosters player is not doing his job, the salary cap and brown paper bags, they change the rules without informing other teams, the referees boss is the father of a player who plays in the roosters who then is allowed to score tries when the ball clearly touches the white line (dead ball line), etc etc.

Gather around kiddies, here we have a fine example of a human being actually being able to breathe and type, albeit without a great deal of sense, without a brain. Truly Amazing !! How do you do it, Red V ? Do all the scientists annoy you when they poke sticks at you to see if you are breathing ? :lol:

Saints and Canberra are hated by me simply because of the hypocrisy of their fans. According to them, every club is allowed to buy players except for the Roosters. The Roosters seem to be banned from buying players simply because of their lack of juniors. Hows that for logic ? Not only are the Roosters forbidden from having their own juniors since we've basically got none because Souths stole all our clubs, but also we MUST remain down the bottom of the ladder as we ARE NOT ALLOWED to buy players, even though both their clubs have raped the Roosters many times over the years. They are either mindnumbingly stupid or eye-poppingly hypocritical .. take your pick.

P.S. the boots finally on the other foot ... hows them apples ? Enjoying it ? :lol:

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Bulldogs:
*they win flukey games
*their supporters
*Willie Mason

Dragons:
*overated
*think theyre the worlds best side
*p1ss me off in the tipping comp, one week they win over a top side the next they lose

And I used to hate the Broncos because:
*Brad Thorn
*Andrew Gee
*Chris Walker

But obviously dont anymore

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
There's a bear in there and a chair as well. There are people with games and story's to tell..............

Go to bed so you can wake up early enough to watch your favourite Tv Show tommorow morning. :lol:

AdamH

Juniors
I don't HATE any team but I dislike the Roosters because of SOME of their supporters. Also I kinda dislike Parramatta and St George (not Illawarra)

Clevo

Juniors
Folks..... I'm not really interested in who you hate by WHY???? I appreciate you may hate different teams for different reasons....but do any of you ask yourself why my team is hated?

I aslo want to solicite from you guys what it means to the comp. Is this just a part of footy?

Should we all love each other because we are all footy fans...or is this hate just a natural part of footy. Don;t we all come together when Aust play England? Where is the hate there?

NRL is trying to attract familes to the footy..... would it be easier if there was less hate???

:?:

Also...wht do you compare your hate to other team to..... is it the same as "I hate Mondays" or " I hate it when the dog poos in my bed" or "I hate you so much I'm gonna kill you!"

The hate we have for footy teams...is it real hate?

stoof

Juniors
hate is a strong word so i can't say i hate any team but to use it in this context i think the hat of your rivals is good it provides passion which brings with it excitement and emotion if you liked your opposition then you wouldn't mind losing to them and i would HATE for that to happen..it also provides some interaction in the crowds which i enjoy (Not including roosters V Dogs type of interaction)

TRANSLATION

Juniors
melon.... said:
The Dragons for screwing Illawarra, and using their players to prop them up, effectively ensuring their temporary existance until natural selection continues and they eventually die.
Oh and their fans are the biggest excuse riddled whingers this side of London.

Thanks for the Fear...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now I know your running on Empty.. Little man. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
Not so long ago, I'd have said "no one - I just like the game", but truth be told, I find the Roosters more and more annoying. They are a cancer on the game in Australia and I look forward to a time when they find themselves knocked down a peg or 10.

coldhardbitch said:
Roosters and parramatta.
Roosters because they buy everyones players

Hang on. We signed ONE player for this year -- Gavin Lester. The year before we signed Brett Finch, Chris Walker (mid season) and Ned Catic -- three players whom nobody here rates. The year before that we bought broken down Brett Mullins.

Our spending is very, very modest compared to most clubs.

taxidriver

Coach
"Our spending is very, very modest compared to most clubs."

Who are you kidding ?

Byrne - bought
Walker - bought
Hodges - bought
Fittler - bought
Finch - bought
Wing - bought
Morley - bought
Cayless - bought
Catic - bought
Fitzgibbon - bought

I'm sure I've missed a couple.

Look at your PL side ! more imports than an asian restaurant.

Do you all live in denial ??

fat_mike

Juniors
stgeorge illa and the dogs

i dont ahte these teams but dont like them naily because i worry when the chooks play them. never assured of a win and are always hardest games to watch.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I don't really hate anyone that much but if I'm going to stick the boot in:

Roosters: buy players insterad of developing them, fair-weather fans, arrogant supporters on this board, and they beat us in the '02 GF!

Sharks: Bitter, second rate whingers. The only good thing they ever did was sack Chris Anderson. And Shark Park is horrible.

Souths: Jersey looks like spew. Complained about getting kicked out then proceeded to remind us of why they were kicked out for the next two seasons by being completely crap. (they might be on the improve though)

Brisbane: Keep nicking players from the Cowboys when they are already a top side and the Cowboys struggle. Andrew F*@king Gee. Not so dislikable now Gee's retired and they aren'
t so dominant.

SP

Bench
The cowboys...... because no one else does. j/k

The broncos because they are a qld team (with me being in a nsw supporter family, we hate all things QLD (although we've lived here for ages)

Latest posts