What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why is Souths the most hated team on here?

To answer the original post, for me it's the whole we're all battlers from struggle street even though our owner is a multi multi, but we still hate the roosters for being owned by a multi and we're just doing what they've been doing for years, but that's ok because we are the pride of the league and we can do no wrong, because without us there would be no rugby league. And we play out of Homebush, but hey we're Souths and that's ok.

That's why!

rooster25

Juniors
To answer the original post, for me it's the whole we're all battlers from struggle street even though our owner is a multi multi, but we still hate the roosters for being owned by a multi and we're just doing what they've been doing for years, but that's ok because we are the pride of the league and we can do no wrong, because without us there would be no rugby league. And we play out of Homebush, but hey we're Souths and that's ok.

That's why!

So true.. Another reason that angers everyone is that they were getting terrible crowds in the years leading up to getting kicked out when they were needed the most yet when they got back in all these so called Souths supporters were everywhere like it was in fashion. Then they were terrible again they got no crowds then russell crowe takes over and there the flavour of the month again.

Many Roosters and other NRL club supporters marched that day to protest at Souths being kicked out. I wonder if they would do the same if it was another club.

Ladmate

Bench
Some of their supporters are annoying. Also while the Bunniesman hate is strong, in 5 years he will hold the LU record for most posts.

alien

Referee
bunniesman, don't take this the wrong way because i'm not sure if this is true or not..

but has anyone else on here ever thought that bunniesman is actually a roosters fan pretending to be a souths fan in a mocking type of way???

some11

Referee
bunniesman, don't take this the wrong way because i'm not sure if this is true or not..

but has anyone else on here ever thought that bunniesman is actually a roosters fan pretending to be a souths fan in a mocking type of way???

Playing the long con hey...

I'd applaud his skills if that were true.

alien

Referee
Playing the long con hey...

I'd applaud his skills if that were true.

well im not sure but alot of people have said that they hate souths just because of him, so if he really is a roosters fan who wanted more people to hate souths then it's...

GWBush_Mission_Accomplished_25.jpg

BunniesMan

Immortal
Some of their supporters are annoying. Also while the Bunniesman hate is strong, in 5 years he will hold the LU record for most posts.
Lol noones ever catching Timmah.

No. Just no.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

:lol: You're a tigers fan pretending to be a rabbitohs fan.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Well, hated is such a strong word.

Mocked, ridiculed, oversensitive and humourless would be a better description.

USDragon

Juniors
I hate them because I consider the players the most arrogant in the NRL..on and off the field.

I am not in Australia and have never met one in person, so I can only go by what I see during the games and the Footy related shows..but all of them seem to think they belong to a class of their own which is way above anybody else.

M2D2

Bench
Dear Miller was a legend. When you use the '^' Symbol it means the post above you. '^^' two posts above you, so on and so forth.
Its not like an exclamation mark when you add more to drive it all home.

Latest posts